The Closure

Before I start this chapter, I want to let you all know that I am deeply sorry for scaring you guys.

I was just so overwhelmed with how much love this book is getting and feeling like it isn't my best work and I don't deserve it but I do.

I work tirelessly to make the best chapters and to follow my storyline. I make you guys feel emotions within this book and I make you eager to read my updates, therefore I do deserve the love you guys give.

I didn't even expect this book to blow like it did. I had JUST developed a little crush on Dave East and started listening to his music and was like wow a book about him would be so fun to write and then you guys started to loveee it.

So thankyou! I appreciate all of you. I really do. Enjoy this chapter.
*You Might Cry* lol

Lani

"Hey boo

"Hey boo." Amber cooed as she walked in the door.

"Hey." I responded lowly. She stepped in, looking around in awe.

Dj and I had just finished unpacking everything and getting the new house settled. The one he was waiting to be finished was ready for us to move in as soon as I moved out of my place, which took me a while to actually do under the circumstances.

He's been getting ready for tour so, him being at the gym all the time or doing promo runs was something I was getting used to. He dropped his album not too long ago and now is finally starting to prepare for his tour coming up which what felt like was around the corner.

I'm happy for him, nonetheless but i'm also scared and upset because i'm due soon and I know that he will only get to spend a week with me and the girls before he's away for months.

"Getting so damn big. Pop already munchkin." She rubbed my belly as I sat back down in the nursery. I was still trying to get the little things together. Like little lamps and books for her shelf. Just nick-nacks.

"I know right. It's like she ain't gon' eva come out." I had about three or four months left. I was just ready to hold my baby and lay down comfortably.

"So.. how you feeling?" Amber asked me, helping me move things around in the room. I knew exactly what she was referring to.

I didn't understand why Amber was asking me this question. I should be the one asking her. Patricia was like her mother figure and she had been around for so long, they were pretty close. So I should be asking her that.

But then, my mind trailed to actually how close Patricia and I were. When I had Jersi, Patricia barely left my side. And even then after my mother passed away, Patricia really looked out for me. I came to her about a lot and there isn't anything in this world that I could do to pay her back for everything she had done for me.