Finally... Halloween night!

Start from the beginning

- GUYS YOU KILLED IT! LITERALLY! - Hongjoong spoke as he side hugged Seonghwa who needed to rest somewhere and decided laying his whole body on his boyfriend was the perfect way to do it.

- Really? - Yeji asked swiping away her sweat with a towel.

- Yea I got scared for Soojin's and Mingi's neck! - A voice appeared out of no where. 3racha, Jeongin and Seungmin decided to go congratulate their friends back stage when they finished.
Everyone turned to look at them and smiled.

- Hey guys! Did you enjoyed the performance? - Yeonjun asked sitting on a plastic chair randomly placed.

- It was amazing, and everyone looked so hot - Changbin winked to no one in particular and made them laugh. Suddenly his eyes fixed on Minho, who had an unreadable look on his eyes; disgust? joy? amusement? His eyes traced the older's clothes, looking again at his silver necklace and the tight leather pants. He decided to quickly look somewhere else so Minho couldn't catch him staring this much.

- I loved when Seonghwa hyung threw Soojin noona! It was so impacting! - Jeongin clapped excited, earning some soft giggles for how cute he was.

- My fav part was when Ryujin and Felix got up again, their eyes were pure fire - Jisung said getting a little more loose with his new friends.

- We are glad you all liked it so much! - San smiled widely and bowed a little to the five boys.

-Thank you for watching Seoshin's performance again! - Hyunjin put his hand to his for head as if he was in the military.
Mingi, Yeonjun, San, Felix and Ryujin quickly copied his action and all 6 bowed a 90 degree angle at the same time after Hyunjin kicked the floor with enthusiasm.
(like the end of the marine look of God's menu hehe).

The other five started laughing at the cute action and bowed back.

- No need to thank us, we thank you for the amazing show - Jeongin laughed.

- Do they do this often? - Seungmin looked at Hongjoong and signaled to the six fools at his right. The older laughed and noded back with a warm smile. They did silly things a concerning amount of times.

- Well now, we would like to steal the three boys here, so you guys can go have fun too! - Chan said patting Felix head as he got to his side.

-Yes please take them, too much headache - Soojin joked as she got into a ponytail.

They laughed and started to change and clean themselves a bit before going anywhere. Before they all could actually go, Chan went to talk to Hongjoong, who had a sleepy Seonghwa on his shoulders.

- Hey man, I was thinking that maybe we could get each others phone number. I really like your remixes and since you also rap... Maybe we could do something together soon? - The older asked a little shy.

-Oh, I would love too! I sadly don't know a lot of people that do music, so it would be amazing... - He smiled and gave him his number.

As this two talked, Changbin and Jisung were chatting with Yeonjun, San and Mingi, discovering the three were 99 liners just like Changbin. Seungmin and Jeongin were talking with Ryujin, Soojin and Yeji and when the three girls had to go they lock on the conversation Felix, Hyunjin and Minho were having about what they could do tonight, coming up with lame ideas.

-Seungmin, Jeongin. You didn't bring your friends like last time? - Felix asked confused as why they were alone.

- Oh no, we came with the hyungs this time - Jeongin pointed to Jisung, Chan and Changbin - Our friends are sleeping over at Soobin's, another friend of ours, and we didn't really want to since we have things to do tomorrow - he cleared.

Once the eight of them were all alone they decided to go buy some snacks and food at a near 24h convince store and started deciding on what to do that night.

- Well guys, the night is young! - Changbin exclaimed - So what do you want to do? -.

- Trick or treat, but make it over 18 - Seungmin said with his finger tips touching the opposite hand ones, a mischievous look on his eyes.

-I don't really know what that means, but you scare me so NO -
Hyunjin looked concerned at his friend.

- What about just walking around?  We could find a nice place and sit and play card games or truth or dare - Jeongin suggested.

-Isn't that like too boring? - Minho raised his eyesbrows.

-Then what do you want Minho hyung? - Changbin asked the older curious.

-I want to get drunk at a party -
He stretched his arms followed by his whole body as he said his opinion.

Chan stopped reading whatever it was on his phone, and spoke lively - Good news for you Minho! My friend Wooyoung just texted me saying there is a party at a near local! The place is big and you just need to bring your own alcohol and pay two dollars to get in the rented place - He said putting his phone back into his jean's pocket.

- That sounds like fun to me - Hyunjin said.

- Same here mate - Felix raised his hand.

- Okay! so we have a plan! Let's buy drinks then! - Jisung held his fist up the air and started walking towards the nearest shop that sold alcohol and was still open at 12pm.

A/N:
AND LIKE THAT OUR BOYS WERE TO PARTY AGAIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PARTY HOES.

Actually 2Racha and Felix like more calm places juas juas but Changjin loves parties so JSBSKSKA.

ANYWAYS I CAN'T WAIT TO UPLOAD NEXT CHAPTER IF I REMEMBER WELL IT'S A CRAZY ONE FJDBSSK

I LOVE PARTY CHAPTERS THEY JUST HAVE SO MUCH FUN
But I also love slow burn and chill chapters at the park with two or just three people, so expect Chanlix to be a mix of that. Because that's me!
Anyways stream Dynamite and God Menu

let me write some emoji's so you know my personality better
💀🎃🐀🔪😳🍁❄️🔥🧷🌿⛓️🤡