Chapter 50 |(6)The flashback continues|

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Stop blaming me." She wedged his hand hard, hurting yet amusing him.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me my highness." He rolled his eyes.

"Stop irritating me!" She yelled, tears leaked down her pale face.

"Okayyy, I'm sorry." He helplessly took her in his arms and caressed her face, wiping the tears.

The pilot made the final announcement, asking their permission to take off. Arnav felt her shiver in his arms yet again.

"Yes, we're ready to take off." As the words left his mouth, Arnav saw her gape at him, flabbergasted.

The blaring sound of the wings spinning hit their ears. Khushi felt the ground detach beneath her feet, making her scared than ever.

"Arnavji-" she whimpered helplessly when suddenly she felt his lips crash upon hers.

He took the hold of both her hands in his, intertwining them together and moved his lips dilatorily on hers. He felt her shift all her weight on him and grip his collar harshly before biting his lower lip and kissing him the way he'd never anticipated she ever would.

She was wild in the way she kissed him, not caring about the two other people being present there during such an intimate moment between them, not caring that she was half way in the air with no land underneath her feet, not caring if she was doing it right for this was the only way that calmed her and took her mind off the scary assumptions she had in her mind seconds ago.

As she pulled away to gain air, she saw him look at her in astonishment. She saw his eyes twinkle and stare at her. Shying, she lowered her head.

"Wow!" She heard him mutter under his breath.

"By the way, we're flying now." He smirked and signaled her to look outside the window.

A gasp left her mouth as she saw the beauty beneath. "It's so beautiful!" She squealed, forgetting about her fears.

"It is!" She heard him whisper but when she turned her head to look at him, his glance was directed on her, not the landscape below.

"I told you, you'd be fine." He chuckled, kissing the back of her hand which was still in clasped in his. Smiling, she gripped his arm and lay her head on his shoulder, finding solace in his embrace.

~~**~~

They'd finally landed in Agra. While getting out, Khushi had thanked the pilot and his assistant approximately 10 times for bringing them safely over to the other side of country. If it wouldn't have been for Arnav dragging her away, she would've been stuck there for another hour, thanking them.

Getting into the car that awaited for them, in front of the helicopter, Arnav got in and drove off with his wife who was having yet another panic attack after landing. To him it seemed that she was overwhelmed by the recent experience she just had.

As soon as they got to their opulent apartment in the middle of the bustling city, Khushi demanded for a couple things to relieve her tensity. Arnav gave her strange looks yet decided to granted her wishes in order to obviate her unnecessary anxiety.

A few minutes later she was presented with every necessary ingredient to make jalebis. Yes, her stress reliever. She didn't waste a second and ran to the kitchen and started making mountains of jalebis, simultaneously munching on the hot mouthwatering confection.

Arnav leaned against the pillar and watched his wife jocularly. The scene, live in front of him was probably more entertaining than any series on the television. How could he forget? Making jalebi was a stress reliever for her. And the first thing she did, getting off the helicopter, make jalebis. He chuckled to himself, staring at her. She never failed to amuse him. He was elated to finally have some time apart with his wife from the family. His plans were to stay in Agra for roughly one week.