Chapter 13 |New plans|

It was a congenial morning in the Raizada Mansion. With Anjali running here and there to feed little Aditya who was hell bent on eating nothing but ice cream. There had been an operation performed on her leg two years ago to get rid of her limp, which she herself had chosen for. She had seen a cure and was determined to cure her leg which made her seem even more vulnerable than she already was. She had become a mother and running here and there would become her everyday job if Aditya started to crawl and walk. So by deciding to get the operation performed, her leg was completely cured and the limp was gone after one year. That had made her become more active, more strong and more independent. It had given her a lot of confidence.

"Adi beta please just eat a little bit I promise I'll give you ice cream soon." Shouted a tired Anjali to her son.

"No mama, adi olly wan i ceam."Cried an energetic Aditya in his adorable baby voice. (No mama Aditya only wants ice cream)

It was very sporadic that he was moody about what he ate, he was a good child who obeyed his mother but it were times like these when he would be cranky in the mornings and demand his favorite things.

"Adi-"

"Hey champ"

Adi turned his head towards the entrance door hearing a very familiar voice and saw a tall, muscular figure standing there. His mamu stood there, smiling at him.

"Mamuuuu!" He yelled in surprise and ran towards him.

Arnav lifted him up and showered his face with loving kisses. He loved his little Aditya, he was so happy and jolly at all times which reminded him of Khushi.

"Isn't your mother letting you eat ice cream for breakfast big boy?" He asked, and Adi sadly nodded.

Arnav had no plans to refuse his little boy so he said excitedly. "How about you eat a few bites and then I'll take you to the ice cream parlor and we can have ice cream there. What do you say buddy?" 

Aditya let out a squeal of joy. "Ok mamu I eawt a teetle bit." He replied enthusiastically in his baby voice and ran to the kitchen and started stuffing his small mouth hurriedly.

Anjali was surprised to see her brother paying a visit so unexpectedly. It was rare that he visited without much prompting, either everyone from the family had to force him to visit or Aditya would whine to see his mamu, it was then only that he would show up. Anjali wasn't surprised when he had bought a luxurious penthouse for himself and moved out three years ago. She deserved it, she knew it but she was helpless. It was from then onwards that he lived there while paying rare visits to the house which became, much to her relief, quit frequent in the passing years. Even if he didn't visit, he always kept a regular check on everybody.

"Chotey, you! I thought you'd never visit without our prompting but you've given such a surprise. A very good surprise I'd say." A delighted Anjali said.

"Yeah di about that. You know how I was in talks of migrating because of my business. I wanted to talk to you all about that." He explained.

"Ok! We'll talk about that in a while, first come and have breakfast with us."

He made his way to the dining table and greeted everybody. They all gasped and the cutleries slipped from their hands upon seeing Arnav. They showed their affection by getting up and hugging him. Nani who was struggling to get up because of her aching knees, was forced back to sit by her grandson who then hugged her while she sat.

"Arre chotey aap yahan woh bhi bina bataye. Apne hume bohat khush kiya." Said Nani happily. (Arnav you're here that too without even informing? You've made me really happy by visiting.)