<Part 3>

Dream looked up at the comment, then looked down at the paperwork on his desk

"I would be okay if they gave me all this work and transferred it onto digital devices. But they have decided to keep sending me the paperwork which I have to exhaust my wrist, to fill out!" Dream slammed the desk harshly, scaring the frick out of Ink.

He calmed himself and sat comfortably on his chair, looking up at the comment once again. "I'm sorry for the sudden outburst. This has just been giving me a lot of stress lately."

"I don't need help with it though, I think I'm good where I am right now. And by the way, you're welcome. I trust you all to the point where you can instruct me blindly, which that is a rare trust from me. So be careful." Dream acknowledges.

Ink plopped himself on the chair bored as hell, considering he could no longer hunt down the Meme Squad.

Blue was still heading over to JR, until he noticed the question. "If someone is planning something they would never tell anyone their plan. So guess what? I'm not going to tell you. Cause it's fairly obvious what it is." Blue announced. Waving at a JR guard.

The guard looked at him weirdly but kept his serious stare. One of those guards y'know?

"Tch Security." Blue simply walled in there without any trouble and headed straight towards Dream's office.

" Blue simply walled in there without any trouble and headed straight towards Dream's office

Cross looked to his side, hoping to see a ghost next to him. BAm! Chara was there, annoyed as heck and powerless.

"I exist yeah. But I no longer have enough power over this guy. I'm just a ghost with no purpose I guess." Chara explained, the bored expression continued to show. Cross chuckled as the ghost glared at him. "He can't possess me don't worry." Cross added happily.

He was proud on how much ability he had over Chara now, he was also pretty glad that he wouldn't have to act crazy all the time anymore.

Cross laughed as he looked at the screen

Cross laughed as he looked at the screen. "HA! I used to, but not anymore! I lost it a long time ago." Cross answered, his confidence skyrocketing. Nightmare looked at him with a smug expression and brought out a cow plushie. Cross stared at it for a few seconds, he began to move away and glare.

"Doesn't mean he doesn't hate them." Nightmare laughed. Cross sneered. "They are all monsters that don't deserve to live." Cross fumed, not addressing the actual monsters in the underground, but those beastly black and white animals.

"You're so dumb oh my god." Error chided in, making Cross sad, and Nightmare even more giggly. Error had just finished his second slice of pizza, already full from the good food. Was it time for a movie?

Nightmare and Cross looked at eachother. "Shrek." They both said. Error stared at both of them, absolutely confused. "Really. That movie." Error rolled his eyes and grabbed the remote. Nightmare put his hands up. "This calls for POPCORN!" He yelled, running to the kitchen. "YEAHHHH!" Cross yelled back as he yeeted himself on the couch.

Error couldn't do anything but wonder what the hell was he living in.

Back to JR, Dream and Ink were still in the office. Dream's paperwork was almost finished, and Ink was eating a bag of chips with Dr. Pepper on the side. It seemed as if the asks had calmed down, and it was just free time now. "Isn't this exciting." Ink was sarcastic and mean as usual.

"Just be patient. They will come again soon." Dream began, holding a pen in hand, his wrist aching from all the writing. Ink left the room cause he went to go and look at the shock controllers he had. Dream grimaced, just looking at them wanted to make him just die a-hundred-times over.

A mysterious figure walked in casually. Their eyes shining with the sunshine.

"Long time no see~"

*Dream and Blue are now in the office, Ink has went over and inspected the shock vials, the Meme Squad is now watching Shrek.*

*More asks will be answered in the next part! Ask in the comments:3*

(Ps: Dares count as well.)