Intro

Hello everyone! I just want to tell y'all that this is a slower book, with multiple different love interests. If you really want to know who they are just look at the tags I guess. But at the same time, I want everyone to look at the title and see that this is a DRACO fanfic, not OTHER LOVERS NAME fanfic. So keep that in mind as you read.

I also have an earth-shattering announcement; I actually did not come up with the idea of the Harry Potter books. Dobby actually wrote them, and Hermoine edited, so just know I'm not taking credit for their work.

Disclaimer Part Two: disregard the paragraph above, lawyers, I'm not plagiarizing i promise you. :,( J.K. ROWLING came up with the ideas.

IMPORTANT:
There will be language, kith, and maybe smut, idk yet tho bc this is my first book ever. Also I'm typing it all on my phone so there might be a few spelling errors. Just tell me so I can fix those :). I think that's pretty much it, just don't be flat out mean to me I tried. ALSO IF UR FROM MY SCHOOL LEAVE RIGHT NOW IM WARNING YOU.

Alright everyone else, grab a nice cup of tea, or your preferred beverage, and go ahead and read. Or don't. Either way I hope y'all have a great day ily!