Mini Troublemakers

Start from the beginning

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

"This isn't that bad!" Alois exclaims, biting into another waffle.

"What about yours, Ciel?" (Y/n) asks with a small smile. She soon realizes he hasn't even touched his food. "If you're really that worried I'll try it and prove it's not poisoned."

    (Y/n) picks up her fork and steals one of his pancakes. She takes a bite and then smiles contently. It's quiet for a bit until (Y/n) starts letting out choking and coughing noises. She starts sinking in her seat and trying to gasp for air. Ciel's face turns into one of worry.

"It was poisoned! Help her, Claude!" Alois exclaims.

The demon just continues to sit in his seat and stares at his master's food.

"I'm just playin' with you guys. I'm okay!"

(Y/n) laughs at Ciel's annoyed face. Alois giggles at her antics.

"Aww. You're so adorable," she coos at Alois.

"Childish," Ciel mutters.

"Lighten up, buzzkill."

    "Yeah, buzzkill."

    "Shut it, Trancy! You don't even know what that means!"

    While the two continue to argue their butlers glare at each other wondering if they're both feeling that something is off.

    Their glare is broken by a child jumping onto their table.

    "Keep up, old man!"

    A giggle is heard as another child jumps onto the table. The first one jumps off to another table leaving the second to catch up.

    "Was that..." (Y/n) starts.

    "...The Undertaker and Grell?" Ciel finishes.

The two reapers are jumping from table to table trying to get away from one of the hotel's employee. They both hold boxes full of food.

"When I get my hands on you two you're gonna be in so much trouble!"

Undertaker suddenly trips on a woman's arms. Although he fell he manages to keep the food safe.

"Gotcha!"

The employee holds Undertaker up by his armpits.

"Hehehe. Yes, it seems you do have me."

"Don't worry the amazing Grell is here to save you!" Grell jumps up then quickly falls down with his chainsaw pointing to the man.

Instead of going right through him the chainsaw just smacks him in the face.

"What?! What's wrong with my beautiful death sythe?!" He says, shaking the chainsaw.

"It seems that it's a toy now," Undertaker says, from in the man's arms.

"A toy?!"

The employee looks ready to blow up as he snatches the plastic chainsaw from the red reaper.

"Enough! Where are your parents!"

"That's none of your business, but I assume yours are dead seeing how old you are."

The man looks ready to seriously hurt Grell.

Undertaker slams his box of food on top of the employee's head causing him to drop the retired reaper and Grell's death sythe. All the food is spilled onto the floor.

(Y/n) decides to intervene before someone gets really hurt. She steps behind the two reapers. Grell is hugging Undertaker while the silverette giggles.

"You saved me! My hero!"

(Y/n) places a hand on one of their shoulders. She gives the red-faced man a kind smile.

    "I am so sorry if they gave you any trouble. These two are always wandering off looking for it. If you excuse us we'll be leaving now." (Y/n) turns around swiftly.

    "Not so fast! If I see those brats causing trouble around here again, I'll have to ask you to leave!"

"I understand. They won't be anymore trouble."

    (Y/n) pushes the two reapers over to the table where everyone else is.

"Are you two done?"

As soon as Grell's eyes land on Sebastian he jumps and attempts to tackle the demon.

"Oh, Bassy! How I've missed you!"

Sebastian quickly yeets himself out of his chair causing Grell to land face first on the ground.

"Oh, Grell. Are you okay?" (Y/n) asks picking the red head up.

"Yes! My love for Bassy keeps me strong! If you don't mind me asking, who are you?"

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n). You little one are the fabulous Grell Sutcliff. The queen of red!"

"I don't know how you know me, but I love you already! May I just add that your outfit is amazing! It looks so stylish and comfortable. If it had a little more red though it'd be absolutely gorgeous!" Grell says pointing at different areas of your
(f/o). (Favorite outfit)

"Thank you! I've always loved your outfit! It's beautiful and so you!"

    They both hug each other while talking about fashion some more.

The others sweatdrop at the scene in front of them with confused faces. Well all except for Undertaker who giggles and Claude who keeps his usual stoic face.

"What is happening?"

Question: If you were in a life or death situation with any of the characters who would you want it to be?