THREE.

𖤐₊ ˚ . 𖤐₊ ˚ .
chapter three―act one !  
( let me drown )

   HE PROMISED HIMSELF THAT HE WOULDN'T FREAK OUT—but the more his gaze was fixed upon the beautiful Northern Water Tribe girl he had met for only a mere moment, he wished he hadn't

    Flames of fire danced on her hands, he watched her forehead drip beads of sweat as Aiyanna mustered all her energy to her firebending, harnessing that power to attack the sea serpent. How ironic that he called her a dangerous woman especially now.

    He watched as the teenage girl summoned every ounce of strength to send balls of fire towards the dangerous creature. He wanted to scream, but his yells were choked inside of his mouth. There was nothing he could say—nothing to do but choke back his shock and watch with wide eyes. Seeing a girl from his sister tribe—bending the very element that took the life of his mother.

    Sokka didn't find himself looking out for his younger sister and his best friend. Instead, his eyes lingered at the sight of this girl dressed in her Water Tribe clothes, bending the very opposite element. Standing in the icy pathway, she stood resilient against the clamouring waves of the water, trying to help the Avatar and his sister.

    "She's a fire bender," Suki gasped as she placed a hand to her mouth, gasping in shock at the newly acquainted girl

    He wanted to be afraid damn he wanted to feel betrayed by any means possible. But for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to do it.
Sokka was enticed by her beauty, he found himself looking at her luscious lips. Betrayed in his heart, knowing that he couldn't bring himself to hate Aiyanna by any means possible even if she showed him her true colours.

    "We have to get going. The sooner we get out of Serpent's Pass, the better," his voice croaked as Sokka finally found the words to speak once more, not taking his eyes off of Aiyanna of course.

    It was the Kyoshi Warrior who raised a perfectly arched eyebrow, her gaze turning to where Sokka was looking, at Aiyanna, then back at her friend. "You're not planning on leaving her? Right, Sokka?"

    "Pff, why would I do that? It's not like I'm intentionally planning on leaving here there on an icy path in the middle of the water,"

    Rudely interrupted by Suki's fan hitting his chest, Sokka was blocked in his path as he looked at the stunning warrior shooting him a lethal glare with her perfectly applied makeup.

    "Good, because I'm pretty sure Toph wouldn't want to be left behind too," Suki sneered as she used her fan to point over behind Sokka to see that Toph too was on the icy path.

    "Fuck," Sokka grumbled only to get hit in the arm by his friends' fan. "Language," she teased as they made their way down to the edge of the rock path.