It's time really quickly, and we find out that one boy is going home

I see Siannise chatting with Luke T, which hopefully means she's picking him, and Paige chatting with Finn. But I have no idea who could be going home.

We line up at the fire pit.

And Leanne goes first, picking Mike of course.

Then it's me.

'I want to couple up with this boy, because he's always making me laugh every second of the day. He's been the reason of had a smile on my face almost everyday since we first got in here, it's been a bit of a rocky road to get here but I feel like we're finally at a stage where we both feel happy. And I'm really looking forward to seeing how things go.' I pause, Callum grinning back at me.

'So the boy I want to couple up with is.... Callum.' I smile, watching as he steps forward, pulling me into a kiss as everyone claps for us.

'That speech was well good, don't know how I'm gonna top that.' He laughs. 'Well, I was an English Literature A-Level student.' I flick my hair over my shoulder as he laughs, kissing my forehead again.

Then it's Sophie, and she picks original Connor of course. Then it's Rebecca.

And I fully expected her to choose Connagh.

Then she throws a proper spanner in the works.

And she picks Luke freaking T.

The absolute shithouse.

'Unbelievable.' I mumble to Siannise, shaking my head slightly.

That's the second time she's done that to her.

If I didn't like Rebecca before, I most definitely didn't now.

Paige is up next, and at one point I'm fully convinced she's gonna pick Luke M and throw another spanner in the works. But then she picks Finn.

Thank god.

Next is Jess, who picks Luke M. And I'm glad she's found someone that she liked as I think from the look of their date earlier he really liked her too.

Then it's Siannise.

'You got this girl, I love you.' I squeeze her hand beside me as she stands up.

She has to choose between Nas and Connagh.

One of them was going home.

'So, I haven't actually planned this. So I'm not very prepared. Because the boy I was gonna pick has already been chosen. So it is what it is, we move on.' I smirk. Go on Siannise. Tell the backstabbing cow.

'So the guy that I've now chosen to couple up with, he's the life and soul of the villa, he makes me laugh 24/7. His personality is amazing and it doesn't go unnoticed to anyone. He's always supported me and he always pushes me to be the best I can be. So I would love for him to have the chance to find the girl of his dreams and be happy.' I smile, it was Nas.

'So the boy is like to couple up with is.... Nas.' We all clap, standing up to say goodbye to Connagh with a G.

We wave him out of the villa and then I instantly turn to Siannise, who looks absolutely fuming. 'I can't believe her!' I shake my head, grabbing her hand.

I could chat to Callum later, Siannise needed me now.

'I am so angry Sursh. I actually can't.' She shook her head, both of us walking back up the stairs to the kitchen. 'I wouldn't have got upset, if her intentions were clear.' I completely understand.

'It's common human fucking decency to warn someone, when you know. She was fucking sat there as you openly admitted that you really liked him. And this isn't even the first time she's done this.' I shake my head, Siannise nodding.

'I'm angry and it's not even me! I can't imagine how you're feeling!' I shake my head at Siannise. 'You're so calm, collected, I would've lost my head at her by now.' I laugh and she shakes her head.

'I'm literally gonna go pull her now. I'm fuming.' She rushes over and I sit on the beanbags.

'I would be fuming. If that was me.'

I shake my head, sitting down, but I can't say too much as Luke T sits down next to me almost straight after.

Everyone with one eye on him and one eye on Siannise and Rebecca. 'I think you should still crack on with both of them.' Nas tells Luke T. 'Because Siannise, did speak highly of you.' I agree. 'Yeah, she was really excited.' I nod at him. 'I wouldn't rule her out just because you're in a couple with Rebecca.

I spy Siannise walking off, heading straight inside and Rebecca sits with us.

'You alright?' Mike asks.

'Course I'm alright, I've got no reason to not be alright.' My eyes widen at Paige.

'I'm just gonna go see Sian.' I get straight up, walking away from her, Paige following too.

'You've done the right thing, one hundred percent.' I nod at her. 'I just think I look like a bit of a dick.' She laughs once and the rest of us all shake our heads. 'No, no. You looked like a boss bitch.' I tell her.

'She just clearly doesn't respect anything of what I said, she was just talking over me.' My mouth drops open. 'How can she think she's done nothing wrong I don't get it.' Paige puts her head in her hands, baffled like the rest of us.

'But you haven't now gotta back off of him.' I tell Siannise. 'No way!' Sophie agrees.

'It's just annoying because this all could've been prevented if she'd been honest.' Siannise shakes her head. 'There's just no loyalty.' I hug her, rubbing her arms.

I head to have a chat with Callum as Paige goes to have a chat with Finn and Sophie chats to Connor. With Luke T pulling Siannise for a chat.

'Hiyaaa.' I smile at him. 'Hey.' He kisses my head. 'What a night.' I sigh, Callum nodding. 'That girls a savage man. She belongs on the streets. For real.' He laughs at me.

'I was proper shocked with what she did.' He nodded, eyebrows raised as we sat on the sun loungers, so I could keep an eye on Siannise and Luke T.

'I know. No girl code their at all. Twice she's screwed Siannise over, without saying a word. I don't trust her at all.' I shake my head. 'Oof.' Callum laughs and I smile, smirking as I see Siannise fully lapping it on Luke T.

They were both proper flirting with each other.