02| Moon God, Chang'e 🔞

•••••⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁝•••••

•••••⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁞⁝⁝•••••

Qian Lin Xiao went back to his house with a distracted look. He should be celebrating now that he got his dream job. However, who knew that the SCA will assign him to the male heroes.

His high salary is basically a pay in return for his crumbling dignity as a man.

Truthfully speaking, Lin Xiao doesn't really discriminate against the same-sex partners. In fact, same-sex marriage is already legal all over the globe and there are no issues regarding sexual orientations anymore.

However, he had liked females since he was a child and having xxx with males had never went to his mind.

Lin Xiao sighed. He washed up before going to his bedroom, opening his computer in the process.

'If I'm going to have xxx with the hero Chang'e, I should enjoy it to the best that I can!' He cheered up himself. It didn't take long for him to forget his grievances as he start searching about male to male xxx.

As the time given to him to prepare is only a week, Lin Xiao spent his days watching videos and xxx tutorials. He found himself getting intrigued and aroused as the time goes by. The two kissing males can now make Lin Xiao hot and bothered.

One day, Lin Xiao accidentally clicked a xxx video where the shou/uke is relatively small and the gong/seme has a muscular built.

He was watching in interest until the gong showed his big monstrous weapon, stabbing the shou's hole mercilessly.

Lin Xiao: ...Mom, I'm scared QwQ

Two days before the appointment, Lin Xiao limited his diet with yogurts and other non-heavy meals so he can easily clean and finger his insides easier.

However, no matter what he do. He can't seem to find courage to stretch his hole or just put a single finger inside.

Despite having prepared himself psychologically, Qian Lin Xiao backs out every time he tried poked his rim. That is why when he finally went back to the SC Association, he is still a virgin in any (hole) way as possible.

"It's you, Mr.Qian. I'll escort you to your session room." The male officer-in-charge last week greeted him, nodding in satisfaction that he didn't ran away.

They went to a different building where there are less humans but a lot of heroes walking about. Lin Xiao looked around with indescribable fear and excitement to what will happen later.

The male officer started to chat. "As you can observe, there are almost no noise coming from the rooms inside this building. Each session rooms are built with extra strong foundations and complete soundproof walls to avoid disturbing other sessions. Some sessions are rough enough to destroy the furniture or beds but never the rooms."

Lin Xiao silently prayed that he will not experience that 'rough sessions'. The officer stopped in a certain room, numbered 14 with his name and Chang'e written in the sign. "If you need anything, just ring the bell. If there's an emergency especially concerning the hero, you just quickly press the emergency button though I doubt you'll need it."