Chapter 9: The Confession

A/N:

The video above is the theme song for this chapter. To have more feels❤️

Kim Tan's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day with my head feeling heavy as usual. I couldn't sleep last night because the conversation I had with my brother kept replaying in my mind. I don't know what else should I do to convince my brother that I'm not interested in the company. I just want him to be my brother and support me all the way. Why cant he see that? Is he too blinded by his greed for power that he overlooked everyone around him?

I got up and rubbed the side my head. I was about to grab my phone when I heard a familiar laughter. Is that Ji Eun Tak? What was she laughing at? I got up from my bed immediately and went out of the balcony to see what was that all about. As I got out, I saw Ji Eun Tak laughing at what Ga Young Noona said while eating their breakfast. She seemed happy and carefree. Unknowingly, I also smiled which surprised me so much. Ever since she came into my life, all I could do is smile and laugh at her. I want to be with her all the time and if I don't see her for even a second, I'd always looks for her no matter what. Are those signs that I actually like her? I know I said I didn't know what I feel about her but what if I do like her?

She looked up at me and smiled. My heart started beating fast and for some reason I could only look at her as the most beautiful girl I've seen. I gulped...I was right. I do like her.

"Kim Tan! Come over here and join us for breakfast!" She said.

"Yes, Mr. Kim Tan, I made breakfast for the both of you." Ga Young Noona said.

"I'll come down." I said and entered back into my room to freshen up.

As soon as I was finished, I went down and joined both Ji Eun Tak and Ga Young Noona for breakfast.

"What were you laughing about? Your laughter was so loud that it woke me up." I said teasingly.

It seemed like she took it literally when her eyes widened when I said that. "Really? Oh I'm so sorry! I was-"

I laughed at her. I couldn't control teasing her for long. "I'm just kidding."

She gave me an annoyed face and all I did was smirk at her. She's so cute when she's annoyed with me.

"Okay, enough you two, eat up your breakfast especially you Miss. Your friend will be here soon." Ga Young Noona said.

Her friend?

"Wait what's happening? Who's this friend of yours?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Oh, its Choi Young Do....he said he'd love to show me around." she answered.

"But I'm already doing that? Did he force you into this? Because I-"

"No, he didn't. I actually called him last night. I figured you can have free time today and have a break of touring me around. You could hang out with Rachel, I bet she would want that."

I scoffed. I can't believe what I'm hearing from her. After what we talked about last night, I thought she had a better picture on what my situation really was but I guess I was mistaken. Here I am thinking I could actually have a chance with her but who am I kidding? Rachel was right, Ji Eun Tak still obviously likes Choi Young Do.

"Fine. Go enjoy your date with Choi Young Do then." I looked at my food and I didn't have it in me to even touch it. "You know what, I lost my appetite, so.."

I stood up and left them. I went back to my room and lay on my bed with a big sigh. Kim Tan, you fool.

After a few minutes, I heard a motorbike pulling in on the front door. I looked from my window and saw that it was   Choi Young Do. He was riding a motorbike? Classic Choi Young Do.