The Talk

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Everbody who reads this

This is a long timed over due chapter I'm so sorry ::::::(((((((

"This was your plan all along! To seek refuage with are enemy!" Thorin shouted at Gandalf. Looking at Thorin in the eyes he replied " You have no enemy here Thorin Oakensheild." As there conversation continued I began to listen to it."Do you think that the elves will give us a blessing!! They will try to stop us!" "Of Cource they will. Yet we still have questions that need to be answered." Thorin stared at Gandalf then to the ground defeated, then his eyes went from the ground to mine.

        Everybody looked around in amazment. Bilbo looked very shocked because he could see elves, while others not so much. When we stood in frount of a long set of staris I couldn't wait to see my father. As I saw Lindar walk down the stairs instead of my ada (father) I was confused. I don't know that much elvish so from what I heard my father was not here. 

        A huge horn was heard and all the dwarfs pushed Bilbo and I to the middle. Thorin's hands were around my waist which I found confusing. I saw my brothers and my ada riding on horses and when they looked at me they smiled.. While my ada and Gandalf were talking both of my brothers pushed through the dwarves, gave Thorin a glare at the same time, and hugged me. As soon as they did that they both left. 

        My ada's words made it sound like the dwarves were bing insulted. Well to them of cource.  When the dwarves were explaned that it was for food they agreed. I ate a very small amount of food then excussed myself to the gardens. I always went there to think because it was so quite. As I was staring at my favorite flower I heard two paris of footsteps cominng in diffrent directions. I knew that one wasa an elf and another a dwarf. I turned my head to see in one direction was my sister Arwen and in the other was Thorin. Well that is a suprise. 

        I decided to go with my sister but not before waving to Thorin. When did I get so nice to that fool?! Arwen and I talked about what happened while I was gone. Then I accidently brought up the part that I was slwly falling in love with Thorin. "YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH A DWARF!!!" Arewn screamed. All I did was nod my head." Arwen everyday we fight! I don't know how I can love him and hate him at the same time!" "Why do you hate him?" she asked. "W-Well he is very ignorent and he never listen to me even when I am right." I said looking to the ground. 

                                         ******** skip the rest of their conversation******

        "I am going to really miss you Arewn. I hope we get to see each other soon." I spoke on the verge of tears. " "I'll miss you to Ash." Arewn spoke softly and sadly. I knew that the part I was going to miss about her was the way she was always there for me and listened to me whenever I had a problem.

Hello I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a long time. I have been very busy with stupid sicence projects, school in general, basketball games, and now my schools Fish Fry. Once again I'm so sorry. Have a great day my hobbits.

                                                                                                          ~MK