The Hobbit's Hole

• Dedicated to Everybody who reads this

         It had been two weeks ever since Gandalf came to my door and asked me to join a quest. If you don't know what quest I'm talking about it is to go to Erebor and reclaim it for the terrible dragon Smaug. Right now I am on my way to the Shire. Gandalf told me that on top of a hill is a hobbits hole. He said that it is supposed to be green and a dwarf rune will be on it shining in the night.        

        When it was night and I reached the hobbits hole I knocked on it loudly because there was a lot of laughing and talking. After three knocks a hobbit came out. Of course I was taller than him because I am a elf. "Ash at your service" I said politely. "B-B-Bilbo at yours" he stuttered. " Ah, Ash you made it. I thought that you would never come considering that these are dwarfs." Gandalf yelled. 

        At that moment everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at me. As I looked around I found two hansom dwarfs. One was blonde and the other had brunette hair. I thought they were brothers because they kind of do look like brothers. They all introduced themselves with a m'lady or at your service. I learned all of their names very quickly. I introduced myself as Ash River Star.( I made up the last name because I don't know any good last names off the top of my head :P )

     Hope you guys like this chapter:) Have a great day my Hobbits. Bye!!!!