Celabrating 7K views :)

Začít od začátku

Laura: Ugh, let me vomit, please Ross stop she won't fall for that! She is not stupid, like you!

Ross: At least I' not some innocent little princess....

Laura: Who are you calling innocent?

*Raura keeps arguing while NNOKKAS leaves the room trying to be unnoticed*

================================================

kbell16: Why do you do this to Laura? Why can't you just like her?

Ross: I can't just think like that. I hurt girls all the time without even intending to. I can't have myself falling for her and let her get that. But I can't stay away from her. From those lips. From that touch. She is so beautiful. *says like he is taking to himself* Did I say that out loud? *kbell16 nods* Cut, cut cut,.......

================================================

rauraluv29: would you make Ross jealous so he can be with u??

Laura: No, I mean, how would that help. *stands still with a thinkative look* That is actually a really good idea. Thank you.

rauraluv29: Uhu, okay then.
================================================

NNOKKAS: What can we expect from this story?

Me: Well, lot's of drama, lot's of kisses, tons of fun and of course a lot of Raura!

================================================

kbell16: Why do you let Ross control you? He is just a sexy beast who wants to get in your pants.

Laura: He is a sexy beast isn't he? .........Huh, but I don't let him control me....*stays thinkative* yeah, he makes what he wants out of me. Basically. But..... You just don't know how it's like to kiss those warm fine lips, and touch that muscular body of his....

*Ross gets in* Ross: Who is muscular? You've messed around with another guy?

Laura: Yeah, and you thinking I'm some innocent girl...*laughs*

Ross: Ok then. *gets out with a frown*

Laura: I know I'm dumb but he can get in my pants anytime he wants. *says marveled*

=======================PART 2=========================

RikerishCatliff: How do you feel about 'Raura'?

Rydel: I think they make a cute couple. I totally ship them.

Riker: Yeah, I agree.

Rocky: Raura? It seems like the name of some dog pill doesn't it?

Ryland: Oh, shup up Rocky. I want to see my brother happy. I think she's good for him.

Rocky: Yeah, Ross was a lucky guy to find her.

Ryland: What do you think Rat?

Ratliff: *distracted looking at Rydel.*

Riker: Ratliff!

Ratliff: *wakes up from his daydream dumbfounded* Uh, what, what was the question again? Oh, no don't tell me I know, I got this alright! *stays thinkative until Rydel whispers the ear* oh, alright hum........Totally, Ross has talked to me about her and yeah.

================================================

shorstories:(to the author) are you proud of this book? how does it feel to have 7K reads?

Me: Well, yes! It feels just so amazing to see this kind of support I just need to be myself and write about what I like and how I like and you guys support me and that feels crazily amazingly! Thank you guys so much, you've shown me so much support and so much kindness, I could never ever repay that! *quoting the Hunger Games * That's a depth I'll never be able to repay.

================================================

rauraluv29: (to ross) Are you going to let Laura in?

Ross: Yeah, I mean I trust her like I trust no one. She is tender and loving, beautiful. I just....*his eyes spark* I just don't know.....

================================================

rauraluv29: (to laura) How much do you like Ross? Or Love?

Laura: I have no idea I just know I feel something for him, something big. But things are so recent.....

================================================

rauraluv29: (to the author) will you make a sequel to this story or will you write another one?

Me: Open to suggestions! :)))))

================================================

So that's it I hope you guys likes this. Feel free to ask more questions in the comments of any chapter, I'll collet them and when I have enough I'll post another one of these! Thanks you guys! :)

And give me ideas please I'm dying cuz I just don't know what to write next....
.. :(