3. SKIPPING SCHOOL

When we all got out from the car all the girls started shouting our name. We all ignored it and went inside the school, hyungs dropped me in my class ,as I was about to go inside jimin hyung pulled me by my arm and kissed my forehead, then V and jungkook hyung also did that and said if anything happens tell them immediately.

M/N POV
When hyung's went away I went towards my friends and sat beside veron he is my only friend who knows about my work and is also in the gang .

Hey veron I said

hey dude what up? He asked

nothing much just bored wanna skip school and go to the ring for some fights their is 5 minutes till the lecture starts so we can go without anyone noticing .

HELL YAAAA veron said

Come on let's go we need to came by before the lunch break or hyung's will get worried .

We went towards the gate and went out easily and ran past all the people and went towards the ring . When we reached over their jb hyung welcomed us with a warm smile.

Hello kiddos, jb hyung said

hello, we both replied together

jb hyung we wanna fight is their anyone downstairs for fight?, I asked

Ya their are some people go get ready,I will come down to see your fights.

Ok we said

come on let's go get changed and go downstairs for veron said,

I nodded and we went to change after changing we went for a fight where we found jb hyung waiting for us he said good luck to us and we went inside the ring for the fight we had three rounds and we both won. We lost the time during the fight after the fight I asked veron what's the time, he said 3:30 we both froze because the school was over half an hour ago we changed our clothes really fast and ran towards the school. When we were near the school veron went his way and I walked towards the school parking lot, their I saw my hyung's wainting and really angry and worried at the same time, I went towars them with my head low. When they say me they...............

Will post soon