𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚

Start from the beginning

I just got up from the bed hesitantly, and engulfed her into a tight hug, secretly thanking her for giving me the opportunity to find the thrill I've always wanted, as she rubbed my back.

"I love you so much nana." I cried into her shoulder, as she sighed at me, making me feel a smile growing on her beautiful face.

"I love you too dear."

"Ouch!" I hissed, jumping out of my one story house, landing on my knees as my feet left the silhouette of my window, following my packed bag with some supplies for survival for the next 3-4 days or so.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Nana promised me that we were going to meet again, before going downstairs to distract the rest of the messy household, as I quickly glanced at my apparent home one last time, before glancing towards the inviting forest in front of me.

I don't know what's about to head my way as a surprise, while I kept telling myself to not be afraid of anything.

Even if it would mean I will have to suffer alone to fend for myself, I would gladly do it without having to wake up to dysfunctional family every morning and do what society tell me to do.

It's not like some monsters are going to come and attack me.

I started my trail of freedom as soon as I glanced at the thick nature, leaving my footsteps away from this judgmental hole once and for all, feeling blessed as the chilly wind greeted me with a hug instead of a slap, and I happily made my way to the instructions my nana told me.

On the way, I would find beautiful butterflies flying around the branches, or some owls sleeping. Many of the flowers were already covered in snow, as it was already the morning after the white storm.

Nothing made me feel more joyful than knowing I am not under the same roof with someone like my father of Patrick. Trust me, getting stared at by them, one with a scowl, and one with a lustful smug, I felt pretty uncomfortable.

I don't know why Patrick married my sister in the first place, as he even refused to conceive a child with her for some reason, while I paid no attention into their relationship as it was not my business.

Although, it was pretty shocking to admit that I will miss my mother, as she was also a beautiful lady but trapped into the spider's web like patriarchy, and I felt bad for women everywhere.

Stormania was mostly known for its flourished grounds, with the success brought by the village and the royal family, it was no doubt one of the best places to have a home.

But then people happen, ruining the short lived peace you would ever have in your life.

I finally reached the location where it looked like the forest was about to end after walking for about an hour, getting chills as for some reason, the imprint on my neck started to make me feel things, sending shivers everywhere around me body.

I took a right turn as instructed, gripping my bag properly this time, as my thoughts wandered off to the shivers my body was receiving.

The mark would always remind me...of my guardian angel, I don't know why, but normally if it gives me shudders, it would mean he's nearby.

But looking back at the fact that I left the village of Stormania a an hour ago, I doubt that he's ever going to find me ever again. And knowing that, it made my heart drop a thousand feet.

Of course, I didn't have any...specific feelings towards him, but I guess his existence takes a toll onto my life, which I don't know whether it's for the best or it is for the worst.