𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 : 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚

Start from the beginning

"This life. Waking up to handle the jewellery shop, coming back to create masterpieces before giving your father the payments of your work."

"Absolutely not." I snorted.

"Then why don't you find something new? Like someone to love?"

Why is everyone asking me this all of a sudden?

"Because I don't think I should find him. If something is supposed to happen which is destined for me in love, he will find me. If not, I will be alone."

Mainly I'm saying this because whenever I try to get closer to the opposite sex, his voice torments me.

'Say it, tell me you're mine.'

'Louder.'

'You only belong to me.'

'I'm the only one who can touch you and pleasure you.'

'I treasure you, my love.'

"I see," She whispered before taking a deep breath, lost in thought, still looking outside the window to witness the nightfall occurring Ina few minutes.

"Run away." She muttered casually, making me lift my head from my pillow to stare at her eye-wide.

"W-What?"

"Run away Diana, go out there and find something that will satisfy you to live. I've been in your place, and no one was there to comfort me, I'm letting you go through the same history, so go. Live your life, do whatever you want with it," She said with a weak smile, and I choked on my own saliva to her words.

"You might even find the reason why you have been imprinted by someone."

Okay yeah, she's definitely hiding something.

"I-I can't do that. I can't just leave everything behind, what about you? What about Elliot? I don't have enough money, I don't know where to go, I don't know who to trust. I don't know nana." I exclaimed, in frustration, before she rolled her eyes and got up from the bed, immediately taking out a mystery box from under it and took out her locket.

She opened her locket, to reveal a small key, and opened the mystery box with ease, despite witnessing the newly rust formed on the metal, before trashing a stash of gold coins in my face.

"You go straight in the woods, up the hills, and then take a huge sharp right, and don't stop. Don't worry about me, Elliot will take care of me. And now you have enough money. Trust your gut, and you would know who to trust, and never look back." She instructed with determination in her voice, as I rubbed my cheek in anger because of the harsh impact of the golden stash.

"You can't be serious, why all of a sudden do you want me to do this?" I asked with curiosity.

She stayed silent for a few seconds, not answering as she stared into space, before finally looking at me with a cold expression, as I was taken aback by her eyes.

"Because your life is much more to this. And trust me, there is someone out there who's made for you. You always read romance novels with me, just this time, you are the protagonist. You've had enough of this oppression, so break free from this torture. Go on, be strong, and never give up."

"B-But I will miss you." I whispered in a broken voice, as she tsked and chuckled at me.

"This isn't a goodbye sweetie, I will for sure reunite with you if the universe wants us to collide. Right now, put yourself first, you've taken good care of me, and now I need you to do that for yourself." She firmly deadpanned, as I just sat there with a million scenarios in my mind, completely blank on what to say next.