School life

Jerome:wake up for fuck sake dad said I should drop u and Jonathan to school

Me:fuck off man I'll go by myself don't need no stuck up brother to take me

Jerome:*kmt* fuck it -he walked out my room slamming the front door after him-

Why this boy always got to be rude *kmt* no wonder why not one of his hoes liked him buh his face.
Anyways I got up and looked at my iPhone to see 7:34 shit I got 26 mins left fuck it am gonna be late again my punctuality at skl was disappointing as the teachers would say buh I would say I'm fashionably late even doe we wear are uniform. Anyways I went to the Bath did my ting then got dressed in to my *Globe Academy uniform*then put on my parka jacket and all black air forces I looked decent.I then made my way to school not forgetting to link my best friend Sharon.
So let me tell u a bit about her she's black half Jamaican and half Nigerian 5.3 ft she's really pretty and can be nice buh boii u don't wanna see her other side.
@*school*
Sharon:bishhh u gd or nahh -hugging me-

Me:haha yeah am alright babe what's ur motive after school

Sharon:linkin Jordan

Me:*kmt* u still go out with the player fuck sake man why don't u ever take my advice!

Teacher:Chanice mind your
language and sit next to Nathan!

Boii I don't mind sitting next to Nathan I had a crush on him buh I ain't gon let no boy play with my feelings again so forget it. Nathan was nice to me he treated me like a princess he always told me I was beautiful and he didn't treat me like some next hoe like the other boys at school Nathan's mixed race 5.4ft half Kingston Jamaican and half Angolan he has hazel brown eyes that make me get butterflies tbh he makes me feel this kind of way no other boy has ever made me.

Nathan:haha u alright

Me: yeah am alright

Nathan:mm u free after school

Me:erm yeah

Nathan : iyt come mine inhi

Me: yeah sure

Nathan: kl meet me near the gates after skl

Me: ite

@lunch time
It was lunch time now and I'll usually be chillin with Sharon buh since she wants to act up bun her so I decided to spend my lunch time with my other friends Renee and Leah they were both mixed race and around my height tbh I actually liked jamming with them I guess am going to more often. Ha New squad already for me I wonder who Sharon's Jamming with.

*after school*

Rah I'm actually bare shy to go Nathan's yard still. I came outside school and made my way to the school gate to see Nathan with his batch. fuhhk I ain't going up to him looking like some beg so I started walking slowly and caught eyes with him he then started spujing his friends and walked up to me.
Nathan:u alright b

Me: yeah -blushing

Nathan:hahaa I'm i too hot for u you've gon red

Me:haha yeah right -smiling and rolling my eyes
He put his arm around me then we made are way to his house.bare girls were hating you can see it on their face
Buh ha!! I don't give a fuck.

*what do u think is gonna happen at Nathan's house?
3 stars for Next chapter
comment and support x