Hell's Angel (boyxboy)

(I’d advise you to read DEMON first, if you haven’t, or your going to be lost)

Chapter one: The New Me 

“Titus stop,” I whined, collapsing on the ground between two boulders. I leaned forward and rubbed my sore body. 

“What’s wrong?” My mate appeared at my side and licked my cheek. 

Gritting my teeth, I massaged my quivering thighs. “My legs hurt.” 

It had only been a few hours since I changed into a werewolf, and my joints still ached from being stretched and shifted into their new places. Walking felt like I was up on my tiptoes since my ankle had been jerked back didn’t helping either. And for some reason, I was still have a horrible time balancing, but maybe it was because ever time I took a step my knees almost buckle from the pain. 

Titus ran his hand down my leg. He lifted my foot, I guess it was more like a paw, into his lap and massaged the pads. “I could carry you?”

“No,” I moaned, letting my head roll back. “That’s last thing I want everyone to see.” I folded my arms and just decided pouting until everything stopped hurting was the best option. 

“You are so cute.” Titus moved on top of me and kissed my muzzle. 

I clasped my hand over the spot. It was still weird to have such a long face. “How do I go back?”

“Back to what?” Titus started licking my mating bite.

“Human.”

“Why?” He used his hand to part my fur, so he could get to the scar that lied below.

“Maybe it won’t hurt as bad?”

He sat back and looked me in the eyes. I stared back into his deep brown eyes, doing my best impression of a sad dog. I even somehow figured out how to make my ears lie flat.

“You’re slow as hell when you’re human.”

I scowled at him and tuned away. “That doesn’t even make since. I just think you just like seeing me like this.”

He nuzzled my neck. “Damn straight. You’re the sexiest thing I’ve seen in a long time.” He licked my cheek. 

I wiped it off. “Just tell me, Titus. Everything hurts, I just want to go back to what I’m used to.”

He sat up on his heels. “Let me carry you then.”

“No,” I muttered, fidgeting.

“Stop being so stubborn.” He grabbed my arm and lifted me to my feet. 

I instantly fell into his arms, my tail wrapping around his leg. “It hurts,” I whined. “Titus just tell me, and I’ll let you carry me home. But you have to put me down before we meet the pack,” I quickly added.

He lifted my chin. “Close your eyes, and visualize yourself as human.”

I did as he asked and pictured myself in human form. A few seconds passed and nothing happen. “Titus,” I muttered. “It’s not working.”

“Try visualizing yourself changing. You have to concentrate or you won’t be able to.”

I imagined myself shifting into a human. Something awaked inside of me. My knees gave out, and I cry out in pain. I felt my body begin to change into my original form. The weird energy from before shot back from my limbs to the center of my chest. When my mind cleared, I opened my eyes to see flawless skin. Scanning over my arms, my once dark tan complexion had faded to an ivory. 

“Oh my god,” I breathed. I backed way from Titus and held my hands out in front of me. Glancing over my nude form, every freckle I once had was gone. “Titus, what’s going on?” I looked over at him, but he didn’t make eye contact.

“There’s something else.” He twirled some of his black head fur with his finger. 

I clenched my jaw. “If my hair is red, so help me Titus, I’m going to kill you.” I stormed off into the woods, searching for a stream or pond. That bastard never said this would happen.

I found a creek about hundred yards from where I left Titus. Standing a reasonable distance away, I took a deep breath and walked over to the water’s edge. 

“Oh my god,” I covered my mouth as I stared at the mass of pure white hair attached to my head. I ran a hand though it just to make sure it was really.

“It’s not that bad?” said Titus, walking up behind me. “I… well I…”

I turned to face him, trying to hide my frustration. “What Titus? Go on say it.”

“You’ll get mad.” He leaned against a tree, peering over at me from the corner of his eye.

“You like it better, don’t you?” I snapped, pointing a finger at him.

Looking to the sky, he shook his head. “I told you that you’d just get mad.”

“My hair is white!” I exclaimed grabbing handfuls of it. “This wasn’t part of the deal.”

He glared at me. “I didn’t know what was going to happen, Aden. This is kind of my first time too.”

I growled at him in frustration before stomping off downstream. He act like this is no big deal, but I know for a fact if his hair turned white he be complaining just as bad.  Finding a small sand bank surrounded by rocks, I sat down and pulled my knees to my chest. All the changes I had undergone in the last twenty-four hours came crashing down on me, and I had to mentally yell at myself not to cry. 

I didn’t want to have white hair; I didn’t want to look like a stupid porcelain doll, and I was sick and tired being in pain. I just wanted to go home and have everything to go back to how they used to be.

“Aden.” My wolf climbed over the rocks and sat beside me. He set his hand on top of mine. “I’m sorry, Aden. If I would have known,” he rubbed the back of his neck, “I won’t have taken you as my mate if I ha-”

Sitting up, I place my finger to his lip to stop him. I stared into his misty eyes and saw his pain. Maybe one of these day I’ll learn, that when I over-react about stupid stuff, it only hurts the boy I love. 

I crawled into his arms. “I did it again.”

He brushed his cheek up against mine. “I told you it was your fiery side coming out,” he chuckled.

“I’m sorry, if I made you feel bad. It’s just a lot to take in. I wasn’t prepared to have everything change.”

Titus turned me so I was facing him and clasped my chin. “Your eyes are the same.” He kissed my lips. “And that’s the first thing I fell in love with.” 

I smiled. “Thanks you Titus. You always know how to make me feel better.”He gathered me in his arms, and we continued towards home.