Epilogue

Two years later

Two boys were playing football. One was taller than the other. Looking at them you'll know they're siblings by how they look so much alike. A woman was seated a few miles away from them with a smile on her face.

"Amir be careful" she shouted when the noticed the taller one fell.

"Okay Mom" the boy answered with a toothy smile. She will forever be grateful to Allah for blessing her with the two lovely sons. Suddenly, a plate was placed in front of her. she let out another smile seeing her husband, the father of her kids. A smile on his face too.

"Amir and Siddiq" she called the boys. Upon hearing their Mom's voice, they stopped playing running towards where their parent are seated.

"Yes Mom," Amir said. Siddiq's voice which isn't that clear mimics his brother's voice. Siddiq was named after Papa. He reaches for the plate of fruits.

"No Siddiq, your hands are dirty. wash your hands first, then I'll give you your favorite fruits" the boy's face lit up. She pecked both of their cheeks.

"You too Amir," she said. Even though Amir, not her biological son, she treated them equally and love them equally. Amir held his brother's hand and they made their way inside.

"Amir is now a big boy, taking care of his little brother." Marwan confided watching their disappearing figure.

"Yeah, I'm so happy Marwan. Thank you for being a good husband and a good father to the kids". Taking her hands in his, he placed a lingering kiss to it.

" Thank you too for being a good wife and a good mother" Even after three years of marriage she still feels the enthusiasm whenever e touches her. Their love grew stronger.

The boys came back after cleaning their hands and Yasmin gave each of them their favorite fruits. She cut the apple in small pieces for Siddiq as his teeth are not that strong.

**

Yasmin was seated on the couch working on my laptop, the two kids playing with their toys. Marwan opened a clothing line for her, though she doesn't know much about fashion she's trying to learn the basics. having some trusted people that are managing it one of them is Matilda who is the team leader. her phone vibrates from the side. Checking the caller id Mom's name flashed across the screen.

"Assalamu Alaikum Mom" she greeted

"Wa Alaikum salam Yasmin, how are you and how are my grandsons."

"They're all fine Mom"

"That's good to hear. are they close by? I want to speak to them"

"Yes, let me pass the phone to them" She called Amir giving the phone to him.

"Your Grandmother wants to talk to you guys" The boy collected the phone from his mom outstretched hands and went back to where they were playing.

Yasmin gets her concentration back to her work. She doesn't have to go to the office every day, she can work from home.

After working for almost 3 hours, she found her two kids sleeping on the floor. she forgot about them completely. She woke Amir up and scoop Siddiq in her arms.

"Make sure you change into your pajamas before sleeping" she whispered to Amir so as not to wake Siddiq up.

"Yes Mom," he said his eyes still not clear from the sleep.

She changed Siddiq's clothes laying him down gently. whispering a praying to them before closing the door quietly. she muttered a 'Goodnight'

She entered their room finding Marwan discarding his suit. "You're back already," she said walking towards the closer and taking out her nighties.

"Yeah, there wasn't much to do and besides I'm missing my wife," he said the last part with a wink.

"Oh really?" she asked a smile appearing on my cheeks. Before she knows it he was already in front of her. He circled his hands around her waist.

"Yes, I'm missing you and the kids so much. talking of it Mom called me earlier she wants to speak to you that your phone isn't going through" she remembered maybe the time she called the phone was with Amir and he slept on it.

"Okay, let me change first" Making her way towards the bathroom she changed into the fresh clothes, tying her hair in a bun and wrap a veil

"Let me call her" She was about to dial her number when her call came through. Sliding the accept button she placed the phone on her ear.

"Assalamu Alaikum"

"Wa Alaikum Salam My daughter how are you and the kids, I was trying your number earlier it isn't going through," she said from the other end.

"Actually Amir slept on the phone after speaking with my mom," she replied back.

"Okay, The reason I called you is that Naila want to talk to you"

Naila? what does she want? They both look at each other. Marwan ushered her to continue. She placed the call on loudspeaker.

"Assalamu Alaikum Yasmin" Naila started.

"Wa Alaikum Salam Naila, hope you're fine"

"I'm fine. I want to apologize to you for my bad behavior back then. Honestly, I don't have anything against you or Brother. I hope you'll forgive me." the line went silent for a while. Both Yasmin and Marwan are surprised by her changed behavior.

"It's okay, everything is in the past we're family."

"Thank you so much Sister, I hope brother Marwan will forgive me too" She cheered happily.

"May Allah forgives us all," he said. After hanging up, I let out a sharp breath.  glad the families have reunited again. An idea popped.

"I have an idea"

Marwan brows furrowed in question. "What idea?" he asked.

"We should have a family party something like get together. What do you think?"

"That's a good idea, that means your Mom and sister will come here right?" I nodded her head in answer.

"When should we fix it?" he asked.

"Let's make it next week before, we can prepare everything before then"

"That's my wife. Come here" he opened his arms and I hugged him.

"Thanks for taking care of me and my family" he placed a lingering kiss to my forehead. "I love you wife. May Allah continue to bless our marriage"

"Ameen" I replied back snuggling more to his body.

**

And that it the end of the book. Thanks for reading Unexpected Encounter. Whatever mistake I made, may Allah forgive me. Ameen.

Some marriages work out while some don't. And marriage isn't a bed of roses. every marriage has its ups and downs. No matter how much you're in love, there must be a time you'll have conflict but that shouldn't make you give up. 

Thank you. Till we meet in my next book.