54: back

The next morning Jungkook was the first to wake up. He looked at Taehyung next to him. He shouldnt be going to hug him. He didnt have the right just yet.

He sighed, he was very dissapointed in himself.

"okay gotta be fast now" Jungkook said and got out if bed. Today was a school day but jungkook had set a alarm extra early. He quickly washed himself and brushed his teeth. Fixing his hair a bit while going down the stairs.

"okay, tea" he put water to boil and prepared a nice breakfast for the blonde. It took him around twenty minutes to set the table and serve the plates. Covering it with a bowl for any flies and air while he went back upstairs.

When he was back in the bedroom he crouched next to the other side where Taehyung was sleeping. His cheek squished against the mattress barely even on the pillow.

Jungkook gently brushed his hair amd caressed his cheek lovingly. He just wanted to kiss him awake, snuggle against him. But he knew he shouldnt..

"Tae, wake up"

"hm" taehyung shifted.

"petal~"

Slowly Taehyungs eyes opened. He saw Jungkook's soft eyes look at him.

"ah there he is, good morning" jungkook smiled.

"m-morning" taehyung rubbed his eyes and sat up. "its early..."

"a little bit, but i made you something, thats why i woke you"

"oh okay then. I-i will be down i-in a bit" taehyung slowly got out of the bed walking to the bathroom.

After the blonde had gotten ready he went out of the room, rubbing his eyes again. But he then sighed and gave up.
Jungkook sat on the bed and noticed the other, he immediately got up and walked to him.

"c-can you warn me for t-the stairs?" taehyung asked shy. He felt embarrassed when he couldnt see proper without his glasses.

"of course" Jungkook held taehyungs hand as they got down the stairs together. they arrived in the livingroom taehyung sat down and saw the food when jungkook took off the bowl covering it

"wow did y-you make this?" he asked looking up at the figure besides him.

"i did, for you" jungkook smiled and sat down in front of him.

"thank you" taehyung smiled and started eating.

-

"Jiminie please go on a date with me" yoongi asked the younger.

"no" jimin said looking away and crossing his arms.

"but-But, i like you so much, dont break my heart" yoongi said his eyes got sad.

Jimin bit his lip still not looking at the other.

"okay then..." yoongi sighed, he will accept that Jimin doesnt like him and never will. "i will go"

Jimin looked up at the older. His whole appearance made his heart flutter. But jimin just didnt like how easy he was caught by Yoongi. He never expected yoongi to make a move. He didnt know what to do with all that. He haven't gotten into a actual relation. Yes he liked to flirt and talk nonsense, but when it came to acutally making a step he was unsure. He was a bit scared to be honest.

"yoongi wait!" he said and hurried after him grabbing his hand.

"hm?" the older turned around and those sharp cat like eyes made Jimin's heart flutter.

"i-i would love to go on a date with you."

As soon Jimin said that yoongi's smile grew wide and he pulled the boy in a tight hug. Jimin's eyes widen at first but he then relaxed hugging back.

"thanks Minnie"

"minnie?" Jimin blushed at the nickname.

"yes i will call you Minnie, its cute like you"

Jimin smiled and held Yoongi's hand.

"ah look its Kook and Taehyung" yoongi said.

"hey" Jungkook said while he walked to Jimin and Yoongi. Taehyung tightly held Jungkook's hand and arm staring a bit unfocussed around him.

"oh i see you two, got something happening hm?" jungkook lifted a brow seeing the two hold hands.

Immediately Jimin let go and blushed.

"what? No!"

"yes we are, he accepted to go on a date" yoongi said with a grin and swung a arm around Jimin who didnt push him away but let it happen.

"im g-glad you to f-finnaly get along, yoongi d-didnt stop asking m-me" taehyung said and smile. But inside he was a bit sad that he couldnt see the two in detail.

"me too, so how are you two now?" yoongi asked.

"we are alright."

"yes we are..." taehyung said looking down, he gave up trying to focus on something he couldnt see annyway.

"whats with him?" Jimin asked a bit concerned.

"his father broke his glasses. I will be buying him new ones after school" jungkook answered.

"ah i see...Im sorry to hear tae" jimin said. Taehyung just gave him a smile.

---

A updateee heeee

Hope you like it, see u at the next!
🌼🌼🌼