3: waist

Jungkook woke up by his phone ringing. He groaned annoyed and threw his pillow at the wall.

"who the fuck calls me this early!?"  he shouted and reached for his phone. Dad

Jungkook rolled his eyes and picked up.

"what" he said.

"dont use that tone at me boy" his father said stern.

"whatever, why are you calling me?"

"your mother and i will be going on our next flight for canada in a bit, but i forgot a file. Can you picture it for me and send it?"

"your problem"

"just do it"

"fine, where is it?" jungkook said throwing his blanket off and got up. He was already late for school But he didnt care a single bit.

After his father explained where it was Jungkook got downstairs to his fathers office and got him what he needed. Sending a clear picture of the papers.

He looked at the sime and sighed, he had to go to school. His parents will find out if he didnt. They were close with the principal wich was at his favour but also not.

He didnt get kicked out for anything but his parents will know about his grades or if he didnt show up.

So he had to go. He packed his fod and left the house. Taking his..Wel one of his fathers cars to go to school.

Not all students were able to afford a car or a license. But jungkooks parents were rich and provided him with everything. He lived kind of alone in the house. His parents were rarely home as they were buisness men and wanted money.

They didnt care a lot about him leaving him alone at home and only calling him when they needed anything.

-

It was time for p.e class wich Jimin realy liked. 

"okay we team up together!" jimin said to taehyung as they were walking to the changing rooms.

"o-okay cool" taehyung smiled.

"hey what about me?" hoseok said.

"what about you?"

"h-he can j-join too" taehyung said and started walking next to hoseok.

The three went inside the room and put their bag on the hooks and got their chlothes.

Taehyung grabbed the edge of his shirt but then stopped and grabbed his gym wear.

"i-i uh..Got to pee" he said and hurried into the toilet in the dressing room. He didnt have to acutally pee, but he will change his clothes there.

Because of multiple reasons.

"okay...?" Jimin said a bit confused.

Taehyung was fone quick and threw his chlothes on the bench. Not in his white shits and blue shirt. Just like everyone else.

"hello, is Kim taehyung here?" the gym teacher said as he walked inside.

"i-its m-me" taehyung said. He sighed after hearing himself stutter the whole two words.

"come" the teacher said and taehyung did walking after him into the gym hall.

"okay, so since you are new i will explain a bit. We will go split the group in smaller groups and each will do a different thing"

Taehyung nodded as he was listening.
The teacher explained everything about their lessons and what he wasnt allowed to do and what he was allowed to.

"well thats it, now have fun" the teacher patted his shoulder and taehyung smiled  nodding.

"thank y-you"

The teacher walked away and taehyung looked around. There were many kids all doing something, laughing with friends or sitting in the floor waiting to start.

"not with jimin?" someone said. Taehyung looked around and saw Jungkook. He nodded slowly.

"ah sad for you" Jungkook chuckled and looked to Yoongi who walked from behind taehyung.

"h-hi yoongi h-hyung" taehyung said to the older.

He didnt get a response but yoongi poked his side. Taehyung flinched from it and looked at yoongi confused.

"w-why?" he asked.

"wait" Yoongi muttered and grabbed taehyung waist. Taehyungs eyes widen and he wiggled away shaking his head.

"s-stop" he said softly.

"his shape looks like a girl" yoongi said and placed his hands in taehyungs waist again to show his slim figure. Jungkook was watching him with a blank expression.

"yea it does" He said. "feminine and nerdy"

"i-im not a girl, i-im boy" taehyung spoke softly. He again took steps away from the other

"oh shut it, i dont care" Yoongi said and walked away. Taehyung sighed and looked down.

But it was okay, he knew he had a curvy and less manly figure. And he never liked it.

No one liked it.

"hey tae you ready, we got badminton today!" jimin said throwing a arm over taehyungs shoulders.

The younger emedielty cheered up and smiled nodding his head.

"i like t-that, its f-fun"

Jungkook and yoongi watched them while on the basketball field. Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked away bouncing the ball to the floor.

-

After school taehyung had walked home with Hoseok who had to go the same way as him.

"i-im h-home" he said and closed the door behind him.
He scrunched his nose at the strong smell of alcohol inside the room.

"come here" his father said from the couch. He dropped the empty bottle on the ground and looked at taehyung.

"y-yes?" taehyung didnt dare to look up at him anymore. He wasnt how he was before.

"im hungry, make me some ramen. And bring a new bottle wine" his father said and hiccuped. Taehyung nodded and turned around going to the kitchen.

He had to do everything in the house as his father didnt do anything. He only drank and brought strange poeple in their home, and slept.

Taehyung started prepairing dinner. He still jad a lot of homework but he didnt expect himself to be done for a while. The house needs to be cleaned. His father dropped drink on the floor and it was stinking.

He sighed, knowing he had to work at night and miss sleep again.

---

Sorry for late update,
It took a while i was updating other two stories so i forgot that it was a while for this one.

Thank you for reading, hope you like it and see u soon at the next chapter!