45: attention

Jungkook opened the door to his house. Hanna walked to the kitchen asking if jungkook wanted anything to drink. He said water was fine.

"tae?" jungkook asked expecting taehyung to appear somewhere smiling. But it didnt happen. "taehyung?"

"isnt he here?" hanna asked frowning.

"i dont know, i dont hear him"

"thats strange"

Jungkook went upstairs opening their bedroom.  "hello you here?" but the bedroom was empty.

He began to feel a bit worried. But then he heard something in the bathroom. He opened the door seeing someone curled into a ball in the corner.

"Tae?!" he said a bit shocked and hurried to him. he pulled taehyung oit of his protective ball seeing the tears on his cheek. 

"whats wrong, why are you crying?"

"tae h-had to go home alone...B-bullies mean" taehyung said between a sob.

"bullies, where when?"

"a-after school" taehyung wiped his tears. " but its okay, i-i dont care" taehyung said and wiped his eyes. He didnt want to be a bother.

"what happened to your glasses?"

"i dropped them..."

"i will buy you new one. This is broken" jungkook said.

"no! Please dont. Its okay" taehyung said. He shouldnt let jungkook give him things. Taehyung cant ask him for anything more.

"but your glasses, i can just get you new ones"

"no dont" taehyung said. Then jungkook noticed taehyung was sticky and smelly like sweet juice.

"did they dump drinks on you?" he asked his eyes darken. He was getting pissed at those two bullies.

"no"

"you are lying. Now go shower, tomorrow im gonna beat those two up i tell you" jungkook said and stood up. He wasnt going to let that slide like that. 

Taehyung waited until Jungkook left the bathroom before showering. But the sad feeling never left his body.

-

"kookie?" taehyung said as they sat at the dining table.

"hm?" jungkook looked up at him.

"where w-were you today?"

"oh Hanna asked to go to the city together. And since you were home i went with her"

"oh...I see" taehyung said. He wasnt going to talk more about it. He will get in trouble with Hanna if he did. 

But it made him feel forgotten that Jungkook went with Hanna. And just left taehyung at school alone.

"shall we clean the kitchen?" Hanna asked Jungkook. The raven nodded and got taehyungs empty plate and his own taking it to the kitchen.

Taehyung sighed and went to the living room sitting on the couch. Looking in the kitchen when he heard someone laughing.

Hanna had sprinkled water drops on jungkooks face after washing her hands. She laughed.

"aish dont do that" jungkook said when Hanna cupped his face squishing his cheeks.

"you have a cute face" Hanna said. Jungkook sighed feeling her poke his cheeks. He just started cleaning the plates.

Then a fly got on Hanna's arm jungkook grinned.

"there is a spider on your arm"

"ah! Get it off!" she said panicked.

Jungkook laughed then saying he was just joking. Hanna pouted and smacked Jungkook's arm.

Meanwhile taehyung looked at them then just stood up to go to the toilet. He didnt want to see it. 

-

"this movie is boring" Hanna said.

"want to watch something else then?" Jungkook asked. He wasnt really watching anyway.

"b-but i like it" taehyung said softly. But Jungkook didnt hear and changed the channel. 

Taehyung teared up. Today Jungkook didnt pay attention to him. 

He sniffled. 

Jungkook noticed the sound and looked at Taehyung.

"hey whats wrong love?" he asked concerned.

taehyung shook his head and hugged the pillow tighter.

"its nothing" taehyung said softly. Jungkook wrapped a arm around his boyfriend caressing his hair. Taehyung liked that. He calmed down a bit snuggling against Jungkook.

-

The three went to bed. Jungkook layed ready under the covers. Looking at Taehyung who was undressing.

"hm sexy" he said.

Taehyung blushed and hopped on the bed. Getting under the covers next to Jungkook. But the raven suddenly hovered over him with a grin.

"you are so beautiful Tae" jungkook said. Taehyung smiled and the raven bend down kissing him.

Taehyung kissed back and wrapped his arms around the other hugging him. 

"hm my lovely baby" Jungkook said and laid down next to Taehyung holding him tightly. 

The two fell in a silence just enjoying this moment. But this silence mad taehyung think.

"Kook?"

"hm?"

"you..You l-love me right?.."

"...i do love you" jungkook said.

"want to go o-on a d-date tomorrow? I-its weekend" taehyung said. 

"happily" jungkook smiled and placed a kiss on the boy's head.

---

Okay maybe a third update 👀

I didnt want to add it(the upcoming thing) in this chapter. So i will make a seperate.

Soooo.....Expect something happening..........👤

🌼🌼🌼