With half lidded-eyes, Levi hummed as Eren started kissing his hands everso delicately.

When every finger had a kiss, Eren looked up at Levi, eyes burning with want and lust.

Levi automatically lean forward and kissed him. Not minding Eren as the Alpha guided his hands down at his pants. Levi didn't miss a beat and started undoing the Alpha's pants. He groaned on Eren's lips, asking to raise his hips a little to get rid of the denim pants. Eren did obediently.

His cock sprung free now that it was no longer confined. Pale slender fingers ghost on the hardening member, making Eren gasped at the sensation.

Levi broke the kiss as he tried to catch his breath. Eren seemed too as well when his breath became ragged as Levi started stroking him. With the right amount of grip and slow strokes, Eren threw his head back with a moan.

Levi started panting, feeling his mate's pleasure in the bond. It was intoxicating, like a drug. He started producing slick and letting his Alpha know that he was more than ready with a whine.

Eren blinked away from the pleasure at his Omega's call and the sweet delicious scent of slick. Eren straightens, hands started to undo the raven's pants. The sight of Levi's underwear certainly made his cock twitch. The raven just looked stunning and delicious in black lace. But as much as Eren wanted to see Levi in lace, he had to take it off and relieved his Omega.

The underwear was already soaked making the raven Omega whine again. His hand on Eren's cock started to lost grip as the Alpha massage his cheeks before inserting the first finger in Levi's slick hole.

Levi moaned and desperately pushing his hips on Eren's finger simply begging for more.

Eren complied and inserted the second finger. Scissoring his finger to fully prepare his Omega.

Levi panted and slowly sliding down that his chest was resting on Eren's thigh. Eren looked down at his mate, confused at Levi's position but he didn't remove his fingers.

Levi looked up at him, opening his mouth. He took Eren in.

Eren gasped and started trembling. He was not ready for a blowjob from his Omega. They never tried it and Eren never asked for Levi to do so. But it was not unwanted, especially how Levi rolled his tongue on the sides of his cock.

Eren gritted his teeth and inserted the third finger. This would be great if they are in a 69 position but that can do in some other time. If Levi won't stop with his tongue Eren can't make it.

Levi sucked.

Eren's eyes widen as pleasure rushed through him. With his free hand, he grabbed on Levi's hair and tug him off of him as he comes but the raven refused to be moved and took all of the Alpha's come on his mouth.

Panting, Eren gradually gets down from the high and stared down at his mate. Levi sat up, a stray of come dripping on the side of his pink lips. The raven opened his mouth just enough for Eren to see his come in his mouth before swallowing. Blue-stormy eyes glued on Eren as his finger trace the stray come on his lips and returned it to his mouth, coating his finger with saliva as his tongue rolled around his finger.

Eren blinked. That was hot.

As if Levi flipped a switch in the brunette, Eren started moving his fingers in the raven's hole. Feeling the walls until he touched that sensitive spot, making Levi moaned wantonly and trembling as he leaned on Eren's chest.

"Give it to me, Alpha." It was not a request but an order. And Eren never defies his Omega's orders.

Removing his fingers, Eren grabbed Levi's ass, and hoist him to his aching cock.

"Hmmmph!" Levi suck in breath as Eren slid easily inside him. He loved the feeling of being full and one with his mate after a long period of time.

Traveling with Erwin Smith was a huge change indeed. Unlike back in the Chruch's, they have their own cottage where they are free to do whatever they wanted. Levi wanted nothing more than to go back to Chruch's and enjoy some space and privacy.

Getting impatient, Levi rose his knees and started to ride Eren's cock.

"Fuck!" Eren cursed between clenched teeth as Levi quicken his pace without a single beat. The Omega rose his hips until the tip was still in and slammed back down.

"Ah! Eren!" Levi moaned between gasped, loving the familiar feeling of his Alpha inside him. He can never get used to this.

"Shit, Levi!" came a hiss from Eren as witnessed how his mate came undone before him. The sight pushed him to the edge and lift his hips in time when the raven slammed down.

"Ah! Yes! Yes!" Levi screamed, grabbing a fist full of Eren's hair, tugging the strands to simply encourage the Alpha.

A growl ripped in Eren's throat as the hot walls of his mate clinched tighter on his shaft. He's close.

"Shit! Levi, I'm coming!"

"Yes! Knot me!" Levi shouted as he continued to slam down at his Alpha's huge cock. "Fucking knot me!"

Their movements became erratic as both reached their peak. Levi's body shook at the intensity of pleasure that rushed through him, making his mind blank as his inside was coated with hot come.

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." Levi panted, leaning on his mate. Still high from the addicting feeling of Eren's cock as it grew twice its size and knot him. Locking them both for about 30 minutes or more.

"Gods, Levi," Eren said between pants, running his hand on the smaller male's back. "Good?"

"Ah, so good," Levi dragged the words as he came down from his high.

They held each other, enjoying the silence and their union. Eren must admit he missed being one with his mate. Truth be told, the Alpha's willing to let go of his 'outlaw career' and settled down with his beautiful and strong Omega. When Levi injured his ankle, Eren knew that he can't risk the raven's well-being if he robbed a bank with Levi. Eren just can't take it if his beloved mate got shot. He already overreacted when Levi hurt his ankle, how much more when the Omega got shot or worst? Eren won't forgive himself.

The simple thought already made Eren's heart ache. He held Levi tighter than ever, wishing that this peaceful time with his mate will last forever.

Levi moans grabbed his attention, then the Omega grinding on his knot. That made Eren gasped at the sensitivy, grabbing the raven's hips he forced the Omega to stop. "Levi. Hold on a sec-"

"No, you think this is over?" Levi almost growled.

"Ah..." Eren gaped.

"What makes you think that I slept all day?!" Levi grabbed a fist full of brown hair and tugged it quite painfully.

"Oh," Eren figured that all the sleeping was the raven's way of storing energy for their activities. Levi tugged his hair again sending chills down the Alpha's spine.

"This is punishment for getting shot, what's your plea?" Levi tugged his hair again and grinding down at his knot.

"Guilty," The outlaw moaned. Eren might be a sadist but he wouldn't mind being a masochist if it was Levi.