Chapter 2- Friends

Jisoo came to Seoul to give a small visit to her uncle and aunty , also staying here for one week. And now she is returning back to New York.

She went to the airport. And after reserving a window sit she went to the waiting room. There the first thing she saw a man with a black shirt and ripped jeans, crossed legs sitting at the corner of the room and doing something in his mobile. He is tall, dark, drop dead gorgeous, and by through his clothes she can say that he has a toned body. She ignored the butterflies in her stomach and sat at the first row last sit...

Few minutes later the flight attendant announced that the flight is ready to take off. So she went near the plane and sat to her resigned placed. Once she made herself comfortable she made a effort to look up to find that stranger taking a sit beside her. She was happy that it is him not any creepy man...

After sometime Taehyung took a brief look towards the girl sitting right beside him. She is beautiful. Her hairs are brushed backwards, her beautiful brown eyes, her rosy kissable lips. He is stunned to find such a beauty. He smirked when he noticed she is also looking at him with wide eyes.

Whe she noticed him, the first thing that attracted her is his ocean blue eyes, they are looking towards her with such an intensity that can make her insides stir. His hair is gelled backwards, and his sharp jawline , pointed nose, a boxy smile. She exactly doesn't know what word needs to be used to describe him and that devilish smirk made her realise that she is looking at him with no shame.

"You know you can snap a picture of mine, I'll not mind." Taehyung exclaimed rubbing his thumb finger along her jawline.

"Hell no, you are awful. I am just wondering how can a man be this." She lied and shoved his fingers away from her face as she no longer can bear his touch. Not in a bad way, but in the way which makes her shiver in delight.

"Oh! If that the reason then I'll take that way but your eyes are betraying."

"My eyes are not betraying but your damn eyes are lying."

"Why can't I believe you sweetheart?"

"It's your bloody problem."

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't use bad words you know."

"Who are you? And what the bloody hell you think yourself to be, huh? You better keep your mouth shut and don't disturb me."

"Oh Sweetheart! You just wait and watch."

"Shitbag."

"Sweetheart."

From Seoul to New York it takes two separate flight. Jisoo knew that the first flight would be annoying. Though he is damn handsome, he is disturbing the hell out if Jisoo, whereas Taehyung found Jisoo to be quite interesting and thought to disturb her through the whole flight.

As he said he is going to annoy her, he did. Firstly when she pressed the button for the plane attendent to come, he made flirty talks with the attendent and made Jisoo wait for the water which she was going to ask, then when a different attendent came to give them dinner, she asked for whine and he teased her, and through many occasions he made her realise that all good looking guys are not actually good but some are jerk.

She regretted being on the same plane as him and atfirst checking him out. He acted as a damn prick. She was exhausted as she stepped to her next flight. Luckily this time an elderly lady sat beside her and as soon as the plane took off that lady dozed off and she took the advantage to relax.

Next thing she knew that she is walking towards her dad's way who is standing outside the airport. Jisoo when walking towards her dad noticed that the same guy from first flight also walking the same way. She waved towards her dad and hugged him while ignoring his presence.

Taehyung saw the same girl from the first flight went and hugged an elderly man and they looked towards him, he thought this is the time to leave.

"Taehyung."

He looked again and is confused.

"Hey! You came to the right place. Come."

'Hell! How did he knows me?' He thought.

"Your mother called up and said you'd come. I am your mother's best friend. You didn't answer my calls when I called you to inform that Jisoo was on the same flight. Come."

He came towards them and looked at the old man and recognised him to be Kim Ji-hoon.

"Oh hi!"

He stood dead in his foot when he saw the glares the girl is throwing towards him.

"This is my daughter, Kim Jisoo."

"Jisoo, he is my childhood best friend's son, Kim Taehyung. I hope you two get along."

Jisoo didn't stop glaring towards him, whereas Taehyung showed a apologetic smile towards her.

"Let's go, kids."
______________________________________

A/N

Here you go the second chapter. Hope you all like it. Don't forget to vote and comment and share.
Stay safe...
Love you all 😍...
Have a nice day or night...