7

Carl's Pov

No matter how many times Carol tried to talk to me, the more I'd ignore her. She made the only girl I love leave. I was going to find Layla no matter what my father says. I loved her and she finally lets me know she loves me back, then leaves. I feel so heart broken. I never went through this much pain since I lost Shane, Sophia, and Mom. But also a little bit of me wants to go up to Dad and say ' I'm leaving too!' but I never would do that. Him and Judith are all I have left after mom and Layla.

Layla's Pov

I walked down the road with a pain in my leg. I limped over to a tree and sat down and started banging my head softly on it, " Why did I leave the only person I have left?" I asked myself. I got up and started walking again until I heard something coming at me and when I looked back it was a car and it had hit me and as I laid there in even more pain I heard this " Maybe she could come back with us?" Until I passed out.

Beth's Pov

I saw Dawn and the other officers come back with someone. Ugh, when will they stop bringing people here. I looked again at the person and gasped, it was a person from the prison, it was Layla!

Noah's Pov

I was going back to my job until I saw Dawn and some person passed out. I looked closely at the person and saw she looked a little younger than Beth, and she had brown hair, a swollen ankle, a cut acrossed her arm and her chin, It looks so painful.

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope you love this chapter! Please comment to ask what to happen next! I really didn't have much idea's though... Well thx for reading!