3

a's POV

~ 4 week's later~

I've gotten really close with a lot of people like my cousins for example. Me, Lizzy, Mika, and Carol are like one big family. I was holding Judth right now letting Beth have a break. Judth sat there playing with my fingers until Lizzy came in my cell. " What ya doin' layla?" Lizzy asked. " Nothing just holding Judy." I answered. " Well that's boring wanna come with me for a sec?" Lizzy asked. " Sure pip squirt." I answered. I gave judy to Beth and walked with Lizzy. She then weirdly walked me outside to the fence and she held rats and fed them to the walkers." Lizzy what are we doing exactly?" I asked. She handed me a rat and went back to her work but answered with a small " Were feeding them." I stood there and I couldn't do anything to help my little cousin. I dropped the rat and started backing away until I bumped into someone and Lizzy ran away. I turned around and OF COURSE there stood the Carl. " What are you doing out here Layla?" He asked  "nothing" I answered. I went into the prison and went into my cell. Once my head fell on the pillow I was out like a light.

~.Time skip brought to you by carl poppa.~

I was playing with my bracelet until a loud bang filled my ears and so my curosity got the better of me and I ran outside and saw that this man with an eye patch he was outside and had Hershal and Michone with him. My eyes widen. He had Michone's sword up to Hershal's neck and he said the word I will remember forever. " Liar...." After he said that he had sliced Hershal in the neck. I began shooting him and I got him in the shoulder and I kept shooting his men until I remembered Lizzy and Mika were still in the prison and when I went to go get them and Judy I felt a hand stop me." Be safe ok Layla." Carl said. I nodded and started running of to find them. And instead I found Judy's carrier and a charm bracelet of Lizzy's and Mika's bracelet. I cried and cried until I felt a cold hand on my shoulder and there stood a walker. I grabbed my gun and started shooting it crazy like until someone grabbed me. I turned around and it was Carl. I was in so much pain I just randomly hugged him and I felt him tense up but soon hug back. We went to go find his father after my moment and grabbing the bracelets of my 2 little cousins and clipped them on my wrists. I walked up to Rick and hugged him after Carl did. We walked into the wood's and Rick could barely walk as it was and Carl was speeding ahead until rick kept saying " Carl, Carl, CARL!!!" And then carl finally stopped and we caught up " hey im gonna go find a house ok?" I asked and Rick just nodded. I went inside this house and found it was safe and then Carl and Rick walked in and I turned around and shrugged and Rick told us to look around and so I did and Carl started banging on the wall screaming " HEY ASSHOLE, HEY SHIT-FACE." I turned around and glared at Carl and when I turned back around to open the closet two walkers jumped out and landed on top of me. " Carl!" I yelled and that caught carl's attention and a jaw was so close to my arm until carl stabbed both walkers.