04 ᯾ Misaki's Staircase ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ

Start from the beginning

Mission: Find body parts.

"So there's a time limit as well?!" Kou looked at the hourglass at the side. Aimi then gave him a hum as she scanned the area, looking for any right arms.

The caller, Misaki, gave them a mission on finding her missing body parts. The first one was her right arm.

I just hope I don't find a bloody right arm. Aimi shivered. The thought of an arm torn from a body was scarring and traumatizing.

"Maybe if we put an arm there, we'll be able to pass through?"

"Who knows? But something will surely happen."

"It's alright, senpai!" Kou smiled. "It's just a prank call! We should just ignore it and move on."

"I don't think you should go through with that," Aimi warned as she sweat dropped, looking at Kou like he was having some sort of death wish.

"She's right!" Hanako grinned as he went towards Aimi, putting his hands on her shoulders. "The seven mysteries, you see- are the strongest within their domains. In my case, it's the toilet."

Nene and Kou looked at Aimi curiously, waiting for her to say where her domain is.

"Hm.. I shouldn't tell you just yet," Aimi said teasingly. "You'll both learn soon anyways, if you ever meet one of the other mysteries."

Our chance on knowing Aimi-chan.. gone.. just like that! Kou and Nene internally cried out. They both gave the two apparitions an innocent smile, hiding their sufferings behind a mask.

"Should you go against their demands and anger them, who knows what will happen." Hanako held Kou's shoulder. "If you wanna see for yourself, then go ahead. I won't stop you."

"Hey, let's go and look for some arms now." Aimi pulled Hanako away from Kou seeing as to how he reacted to the apparition's words. "And you, Seven-sama. Stop teasing Minamoto-kun." She gave Hanako a quick glare.

Hanako snickered before nodding. "Yes, yes, Aimi-chan."

"Okay, enough with that. Let's start searching."

"If you say so, Aimi-san.."

"Yeah, really! Searching is surprisingly fun, you know?" The three looked at Hanako, who was digging through junk inside a drawer. "Here boy, come look."

"I found some treasure." Hanako showed Kou a magazine, it was opened to a page which showed a woman. Aimi looked away with her face pale. This day will remain traumatic for the girl.

"Hanako's gonna infect Kou with his pervertedness.." Aimi mumbled to herself before walking away from the group, off to look for an arm.

arm collected!

Aimi deadpanned when she saw the arms everyone brought. She looked at the one she took in disappointment. They actually got an arm, she thought, trying her best not to sulk.

Nene looked at them as if she was trying to calm herself down. But of course, it didn't work at all.

"We're looking for a woman's right arm here!" Nene exclaimed as the other three kneeled infront of her with a guilty look on their faces.

"Minamoto-kun! You just chose the arm you liked, didn't you?!" Kou looked away. He had brought a wooden macho arm. Nene then looked at Hanako. "Hanako-kun! Put your back into it, would you?!" Hanako had brought a robot arm.

"And Aimi-san!" Nene glared at the stick in front of the girl. She sighed. "You know what, I've ran out of things to say."

Nene then looked at the three before she furrowed her brows. "Wait.. are you three even listening?!"

Kou was still looking away, Hanako looked at Nene confused while Aimi was hiding her face in her hands. "Hey, Yashiro.. don't wanna say it, but.." Hanako started. "Something's not right about you.."

Nene stood their with her bust looking bigger. "Really?" She then kept her hair. "I'm pretty sure I've always been this way actually?"

"You sure about that?"

Suddenly, it started falling off. The bra Nene wore then fell down with a splash.

Aimi didn't even want to raise her head anymore. She was literally getting second-hand embarrassment.

"Yashiro..."