-Chapter Twenty: B1-

------

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(f/c)=(favorite/color)

------

{2nd Person P.O.V.}

As soon as you stated that, Eddie's face went completely red. He covers his mouth with his pale hands and mumbles, "y-you love me?"

You smile and nod.

A gasp escapes his lips and a smile graces his adorable features. Almost immediately, he tackles you into a hug, making you giggle.

He smiles widely and nuzzles your shoulder.

"I love you too, my treasure," Eddie claims, a wide smile on his face.

You giggle and return the embrace. The two of you embrace each other tightly, until the elevator comes to a stop.

When the elevator doors open, the two of you slowly unwrap your arms from each other. When you look up at the floor number, your eyes seem to widen.

B1.

You don't know why, but it just seems so familiar. You have no memory of traveling throughout this place before, but it seems so familiar.

"Let's go!" Eddie shouts, walking out of the elevator with his hand intertwined with yours. You simply nod.

The two of you walk down a hallway, the hallway walls decorated with a wallpaper resembling the one in your old home. To the right was a set of large stairs.

The setup of the house reminded you of your old house, making you uneasy.

Eddie seemed to sense your negative emotion, and immediately questions you, "what's wrong? Is your tummy upset? Maybe your head is hurting? Maybe-"

"I'm fine," you claim. Eddie furrows his eyebrows in concern, but let's it go, not wanting to pry into the subject.

He looks on the ground and notices something, letting go of your hand. The action makes you a tad disappointed, but you simply clasp your hands together and pull them to your chest.

Eddie squats down to further inspect the substance. Eddie's fingers graze the floor, a red substance transferring to his skin from the floor.

"It's blood," Eddie affirms, turning his head to you. You gulp and nod. You look ahead to see a trail of blood leading to a door. The door was at the end of the hallway, making you even more uneasy.

This floor looked exactly like your old home.

Your eyes widen as your heart begins to pound. Realization hits you like a train as the memories begin flooding back to you.

Eddie gets up and begins following the trail, opening the door. He walks into the room and looks back at you, by which you were just standing in the same spot. Your eyes were wide and your figure was trembling slightly.

"(Y/n)? Are you coming?" Eddie asks, tilting his head. His hair slightly falls into his face.

You slowly nod and begin to take small steps forward, each step making you feel more sick.

Eddie turns his head away from you and looks at the room, examining its features. The room was set up like a normal living room.

On the same wall where the door he had just emerged from was stood a couch. What looked like the figures of two adults, a man and a woman, sat there, unmoving. On the opposite side stood a television, which was powered off. All around the room was flowers, each of them being different variations of (f/c).