-Chapter Ten: Spit Out Your Sins-

I dunno what to say here so um..enjoy!

------

Warning. Mentions of blood, violence.

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(L/n)=(Last/name)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

------

{2nd Person P.O.V.}

"Gray?" you question, tilting your head as the two of you step out of the elevator.

The hallways were littered with candles resting on holders attached to the wall. The room itself was dimly lit. To be honest, it looked quite fancy.

"Yeah, Gray. He's the one that brought us here. He turned us into Angels. He's the one that brings in Sacrifices as well," Eddie informs you, his expression unreadable. It was almost as though he sort of regretted accepting Gray's offer to become an Angel.

"I see," you reply.

The two of you continue your stroll down the hallway, no longer holding hands like on the previous floor. The scene was quite eerie, making you shiver.

The silence between you two was quite awkward, but neither of you dared to speak up.

You stifle a yawn. Eddie sneaks glances at you multiple times, making you blush slightly.

"W-What?" you stammer, looking at Eddie.

He blushes and replies, "n-nothing!" This makes you giggles slightly.

"Cute..." you mumble. Eddie hears this and his face erupts into a bright shade of red.

The two of you reach a door, which was already open. The hallway beyond that door was dark with barely any light.

You and Eddie gulp in nervousness.

Eddie grabs your hand as the two of you make your way through the hallway.

Suddenly, the candles begin to light up om their own, shocking you.

"Be careful, (Y/n).." Eddie whispers to you. You nod in response.

The entire room lights up, giving you the perfect view of the area. The room resembled that of a church, making you shudder.

Eddie glances around the room nervously. Something seems to be bothering him.

"Eddie, are you-" you are cut off by the sound of something falling. You glance behind you and see that the carpet had been set ablaze by the candles that have fallen.

Smoke engulfs you and Eddie...it smells...kind of sweet.

You slowly begin to fall to the ground, eyes closing.

You open your eyes again..but this time, you are in front of a book placed on a table.

"W-What?" you stammer, looking around. Where was Eddie?

"Eddie?" You call out. No response.

You look down at the book in front of you and read aloud,"God desires those who are clean and without falsehood. Ask yourself: who are you? Are you a desirable sacrifice? Are you an angel? Or, if you are any other dorm of being who seeks God's salvation...reveal and confess all your sins."