Chapter 66

John POV

I had managed to wrestle control of myself back for a few moments, but only just barely enough to call for help.  

No! Stop! I call out in my mind, trying all I can to regain complete control of myself. Let them go! I scream in my head, trying to get the other person to stop this. "Not until they're dead." The voice says with obvious glee. Get the f*ck out of here! I cry out, unable to stop myself from beating my friends, falling apart on the inside.

3rd POV

John had sent Blyke flying, smashing him into a wall, rendering him unable to fight. Arlo, despite being powerful, could do next to nothing against John's strength, despite his ability, and was incapacitated by a blow to the knee soon after Blyke. Isen and Adrion were the next to fall, unable to stand up to John's incredible physical strength. Luke and Remi fought longer and harder than any of the others, covering each other's weak points and expertly evading John's attacks, but as soon as John swiped Remi's feet from under her, it was over. Remi fell to the ground, and Luke, trying to protect her, lunged in front of her, blocking John's kick, but being sent flying across the room, landing next to Blyke.

With the last two ability users defeated, he turned to Claire and Seraphina, stalking over to them, pointing his palm straight at Sera, lightning gathering in the center.

John POV

No! Leave her alone! She can't even fight back! I yell at the voice, trying to make him see reason. "You care for her, and that is the reason she dies first." The voice says sadistically.

Looking at Sera's horrified expression, I close my eyes.

Bonus:

Name: John Doe (Boosted)
Ability: Aura Manipulation
Level: 10+
Physical Description: 5'11", Black hair, Amber eyes, grey shirt, black pants.
Ability Description: Aura Manipulation allows the user to copy and enhance the effects of many abilities. It also allows the user to copy multiple abilities at once, and combine them for devastating effects. Thanks to boosters designed by EMBER, John is now able to copy abilities without visual feedback, and enhance even low-potential abilities such as Illumination to nearly God-tier strength.
Passive: Aura Sensing