I picture their cribs to go on either side of the window with their changing table in between. My rocking chair will go the the right of the door and on the left will be a dresser just big enough for all their clothes and such. 

Lydia, Malie, Kira, and I are supposed to go shopping for nursery decorations in a couple weeks, after the painting is done and the furniture is set up. For now all the baby stuff I have, is stuffed in my closet or sitting in the bassinet beside my bed, waiting to be moved to its permanent home. 

I continued to roll on the off-white paint, music was playing from my small stereo in the doorway of the room. I was listening to Avril Lavigne, Complicated, swaying my hips to the beat while mumbling to the words. 

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞. . . 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞..  "Somebody else, round everyone else. You're watching your back, like you can't relax!" I sang along to the words, nodding my head. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 "Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated? I see the way you're acting like your're somebody else..."

I spun on my heels dancing to the music and going over to the pan to grab more paint on my roller, but I didn't make it that far. My music clicked off and I jumped when I turned to the doorway. My dad was standing there, leaning in the doorway, watching me with a smile. 

"Dad..." I trailed off awkwardly, setting down the roller, like that would make me look more innocent. "I thought you were at work?" I smiled slightly, my hands moving to rest on my hips. My dad rose a brow at me, his blue eyes that matched my own, scanning me. 

He sighed, "I came back for dinner....Victoria, you're 24 weeks pregnant. You can't be painting this whole room by yourself. Your doctor said you need to take it easy for the rest of your pregnancy, especially after all that you've been through so far." 

I bit my lip, sighing. I know he's right but, I really wanted to do this. I let out a breath before nodding, the paint fumes probably weren't good for the babies anyways, now that I'm thinking about it. "Fine, I'll stop painting." 

My hand went to flick off the light and grab the stereo from the ground, but I couldn't bend down to reach the stereo. I stood up and frowned at my dad, "willyoupleasegrabthat." I mumbled quickly. 

He laughed and nodded, bending over and grabbing it for me. I took it from his hands with a sarcastic smile before walking out of the nursery, which was right across the hall from where my room is, and went toward the kitchen, fully intending to get some food. 

I could hear my dad following behind me after he closed the nursery door. I think I might switch the door out for a door made completely our of mountain ash. I know it'd make it to where Scott couldn't enter the room but, when would he be at the house without myself, Stiles, or dad here? Also, at least then, the babies would be completely safe. 

I dunno, I'll need to talk with Scott about it and see what he thinks. 

"I pulled out chicken earlier and made up a salad," I set the stereo on the counter and went over to the fridge, pulling out the freezer bag that had the marinated chicken in it. "Do you have time to wait for me to cook it up?" I set the bag down on the counter and turned to the sink to wash my hands. "Yeah, I got time."