going to be okay • a. reeves

Começar do início

Tayler POV

"Hey! Greta! Wanna film some-" Kellianne tries to yell after Greta as we see her run out of the house. She ignores her though, running towards a car in the street. Looks like an Uber.

"Huh. That was strange." Nate says, both of us shrugging and turning back to his phone and ring light.

"You think she's okay?" Kellianne asks, watching them drive away.

"Yeah, she's probably going to Sway to chill with Anthony or something." I say, shrugging again.

"Wasn't she supposed to have Alex drive her over?" Nate says, him turning to me  now, looking confused.

"She's 16, should she really be riding around LA alone either way?" Kellianne says, looking towards me too, twirling her hair.

"She lives in a house with all of us, and all the drinking and drugs, she's been okay here, so can't be much worse. Plus, they we probably all busy and she wanted to get over there," she still looks worried, so I add, "Anthony wouldn't let anything happen to her. He'd lose it." I say, not even wanting to think about all the Sway boys, what they'd do if something happened to Greta.

"Hmm... alright..." Kellianne says, am staring off into space, clearly anxious.

-

Greta POV

(don't worry, the girl in the picture has makeup on as far as I know

(don't worry, the girl in the picture has makeup on as far as I know. I felt that it'd be disrespectful to use some who had actually been hit)

"Greta- Greta! What the hell?!" Avani opens the door to her apartment, and I just look at her. We lock eyes as she sees where Michael slapped me. So I do have a black eye then. The minute I get inside I just collapse, crying for all the minutes I had been trying to hold strong. "Oh baby, okay come on. Here, come here." She closes the door, kneeling down next to me, hugging me.

"I di-didn't know whe-ere to go Ava-ani, I'm sor-ory, I'm s-scared and I-I," I sob, trying to get the words out. She shushes me softly, hugging me and letting me sob into her shoulder. I feel the events of today sink in and I start sobbing harder, shaking my head.

We sit like this, my sobs going up and down, for a little while before she says, "Come on Greta, let's go get on the couch, I'll get you some water okay?" I nods slowly, as she helps me stand on my now wobbly legs. The walk through the hallway to the living room. She leaves me on the couch as she walks over to the kitchen. I hug a pillow, curling into the corner as she asks,

"Okay Greta, do you want to tell me what happened? Or do you want me to call Anthony." She walks towards me with a water as I vehemently shake my head, tears steaming down my face faster.

"P-Please n-no, h-he ca-an't know Avani. Ple-ease!" I beg. She doesn't respond, handing me the water.

-