tell me • n. beck

Maggie POV

I knock on the door of the Triller Sway house, anxiously biting my lip

I knock on the door of the Triller Sway house, anxiously biting my lip. I know I'm shaking my head, repeatedly, but I can't make it stop.

This can't be real.

This isn't real.

Rafy opens it, smiling until she reads my face.

"Hey, Mags, how ar-" Her eyes widen as I feel a tear fall. She pulls me inside, shutting the door and putting her arms around me. "Hunny, no no no, what happened?" I feel her hand stroke the hair on the back of my head.

"I- I can't, I c-can't Rafy," I shake my head, beginning to fall apart.

"Shh, come on Mags," She pulls me over to a couch and sits down next to me, "What happened? Did something happen with Nick? Did he-" I shake my head, making her stop.

"Please don't. I- I can't," I sit up and pull my legs to my chest. I press my face against my knees and feel my body begin to shake from the sobs as everything from the past two hours hits me.

"Ey, Rafy, we were supposed to have that tru- Maggie?! What's wrong?" Blake walks in on his phone but sees me and runs over, "Mags, what's up?" I can hear the worried, brotherly tone in his voice that I've heard my whole life. I fall into his shoulder as we hear Bryce's loud voice ring through the house,

"Maggie's here?!" and two pairs of footsteps slam down the stairs. Blake wraps an arm around me as Rafy rubs my back. "Whats u- What did Nick do?!" I could laugh at how instantly Bryce knew, at how well he knows me, but not right now.

"This was Nick," The kind tones in Blake's voice are gone, the protective part of my brother coming out. "What did your pussy boyfriend do?" I shake my head as he stands up, the three boys standing in front of me, anger radiating off Bryce and Blake while Noah looks mad, but concerned too. Rafy keeps rubbing my back as I quietly try to protect the boy I somehow still hate,

"I shouldn't..."

"No, you should. You really should." Noah says, the other two nodding.

"Just tell us Maggie, it will be okay," Rafy offers me a soft smile but I shake my head, staring at my hands where they rest on top of my knees.

"Hey, guys, why don't you go somewhere else for a while, calm down," Noah speaks up after a few seconds of silence. He gives Rafy a look, causing her to stand up and take the two boys away.

They grumble and fight her, but follow her towards the kitchen, promising to come back.

"You're okay Mags, alright?" Noah carefully sits down on the opposite side of the couch. I look up, trying to give him a soft smile as I crawl across the couch.

Blake is an amazing big brother, but when we moved to LA, I met Noah. At first, I thought I had a crush on him. He was so sweet and I instantly trusted him. We got closer, and then he introduced me to Nick. Nick Austin. Noah all but asked me out for Nick, so I just took that as he didn't like me and ended up dating Nick. He's like... another older brother. But not. Because... well I don't really know why.

I can tell Noah anything. I do tell him everything.

But I just, I'm ashamed of this.

I was stupid.

I lay down on top of his chest and cuddle into him, feeling myself relax as I hear his heartbeat.

"You want to tell me?" He asks softly, wrapping one arm around me. I take in a deep, shaky breath before saying quietly,

"IfoundhiminbedwithMadison," I ramble it out, and he shifts, pulling me up closer,

"Try again,"

"I found Nick... in bed with Madison." I close my eyes as he takes in a sharp, angry breath. But, instead of throwing me off of him like Blake would do to go find Nick, he holds me closer, now with both arms.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know," He doesn't answer for a minute, and I lay there, trying to keep calm as he processes.

"Did you break up with him?" I don't even respond to the question, just nod. I don't honestly know if I can handle reliving today. Madison was the girl he always told me not to worry about. Always.

And yet, I come home, to our bedroom, on our four months anniversary to him in bed with her. I only went out to get us Starbucks.

"Can we kill him?" I look up towards him and I see the veiled anger in his eyes. He doesn't want to scare me.

I rest my head against his neck, thinking before answering, "He's your friend, no matter what he does to me. Don't put me over him." I feel his arms around me get right before he replies,

"Maggie, you are always more important. No matter what," My heart swells and my eyes widen as he continues, "The boys would agree, but that's because you're their little sister." I raise my eyebrows and most of me is confused, but a small part of me wants him to mean... no. Never. He couldn't... no.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I ask before shaking my head, no. I'm not embarrassing myself twice in one day. That's not what he means. He goes to respond but I cut him off, "I-It's okay. You sh-should go tell the boys it's n-nothing. I'm just being dr-dramatic," I sob one more time before going to get up.

I have a room here even though I usually stayed at the Hype House. I feel a hand around my waist when I get a couple of feet away, and suddenly I'm twirled around into Noah's chest.

"Maggie?"

"Yeah?" I look up towards him, into his eyes, as he laughs,

"Shut up," before he leans down to put his lips to mine. My eyes widen and I internally freak out before quickly kissing him back. After a few seconds we pull away, and he smiles, "You were never like my sister. I've liked you since the minute I walked into this house for the first time." I smile back towards him before hugging him.

"I like you too Noah Beck," He squeezes me, before asking,

"Now can me and the boys go and beat Nick up?" I laugh, rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

Boys.

-

I really hope you liked it, please let me know by voting and commenting your thoughts.

Let me know what ones you want, and who you want more of on here.

Please keep requesting, via the comments here or DM me. I might start doing those again, I don't know.

There is more everything, but especially more sweets is coming, I swear.

Thank you all so much for reading, love you guys!