mine • t. holder

Maggie POV

"Oh come on Tana, no one would want me to do that!"

"Mags, look at you, you're fucking sexy, you would do so well, why wouldn't you?" She says, like what I just said was completely ridiculous, as we walk through the door of the Hype House.

"Well first of all, I'm fat, so I don't know what you're talking about, but also, do you really think that Tayler would let you convince me to make an OnlyFans? Can you imagine how that would go?" I laugh, completely saying that as a joke, as I assume that this whole conversation is a joke.

Tana has always been kind of an explicit creator, only because she's so real with the content she puts out.

So for her, as the extremely attractive, famous youtube that she is, OnlyFans was the next step.

"Let's go

"Let's go." She shrugs, standing up from the couch where we sat down for like two seconds, grabbing my hand. I look at her, completely confused. She pulls me up walk towards my boyfriend's room. "We're going to go ask your boyfriend." She says simply, like it's nothing.

"No, no Tana I was kidding. We cannot ask my overprotective, jealous boyfriend if I can get an OnlyFans. Absolutely not." And yet she knocks on his door. Just walks over, with me unwillingly in tow, and knocks on the door.

"Well hi Tana, Maggie, what can I do ya for?" Nate answers as he opens the door. Oh fudge (yes, Tana and I are very different), they filmed earlier. That means it's not just him and Nate here.

"Can Tayler's girlfriend and girl friend enter his apartment," she jokes, "pwease?" she adds, raising her voice and pouting. Nate laughs, opening the door for us, as I shake my head,

"No, no, no, no, no Tana, were not doing this. I'm not doing this!" I say as she drags me inside. I see Alex, Kellianne, Michael, Nikita, and Tony inside he guest house.

"What are you not doing babe?" Tayler walks out of his room, putting a purple shirt on.

"Oh nothing!" I say at the same time as Tana says,

"OnlyFans." Tayler's face goes stone cold, one eyebrow raising at her as Nikita says,

"Oh my god, yes! No, this is happening. Like right now." She claps he hands together, Tana joining her. To do this she lets go of my hand so I slap my forehead in exasperation. "What?" Nikita says, "It'd be sexy!" Tayler doesn't say anything, just crosses the room to stand behind me and wrap his arms lazily over and around my shoulders, crossing his wrists.

"Holder, I know that look. You gave me that look when I took her to Victoria Secret two years ago," Tana says, laughing, "I am NOT corrupting her! I swear!" Alex laughs saying,

"One I will say that Kouvr is so not doing that either so don't turn this around on me, but why not Tayler?"

"He hasn't even said no!" Tana says, trying to hide her smirk and laughing through her voice.

"No." Tayler says, putting his chin on top of my head. Alex points,

"See? No. Now, why?" Tony leans towards Tayler after Alex finishes, clearly interested. He has a smirk on his face, matching Nikita's. They're truly partners in crime.

"Why would I let my girlfriend do something like that?" He reaches down with his left hand and squeezing my waist, "She's mine. Just because Tana is single and can do whatever she wants, doesn't mean Mags can." Michael raises his hand, saying,

"Don't forget hot." Tayler's head snaps towards him, as does everyone else's, "girlfriend, hot girlfriend. As in your hot girlfriend. Yup, yeah, I need to shut up." His voice gets quieter and quieter the more he talks, knowing he'll regret what he's saying if he continues. Everyone just stares at him in shock, so Nate tries to save him,

"She hasn't talked in like two minutes and the entire conversation is about her." Mate laughs, pointing towards me. I raise my hands in surrender, signaling that I want nothing to do with it.

"Honestly I just wanted to see what he would do if I brought it up, but now I want to know why he's not letting her do something," Tana says, smirks towards Tayler. They have such a stupid relationship, seriously. They love each other like siblings, but they fight like siblings too, looking for absolutely anything.

"Yeah, you don't control her." Nikita stands up, going next to Tana, her hand on her hip. Tony mocks her from behind causing Michael and Alex to laugh, earning them glares from Nikita. But she doesn't notice Tony.

"She can do what she wants. Just don't OnlyFans. Completely different." Tayler defends himself, or tries.

"So you'd be stoping her from doing OnlyFans," I open my mouth to speak but Tana stops me, "Not that she is. Unfortunately. But not that she is," she says, making everyone laugh. Except Tayler.

"Mongoose, stop hitting on my girlfriend." Tana's mouth drops in offense.

"Okay this isn't about me anymore, I'm leaving!" I say, throwing my arms up in the air. The boys all laugh, as I leave, Tayler yelling after me,

"Love you baby!" I roll my eyes,

"Mmmhm!" I hear everyone laugh after me, as I go off to look for Mia. At least she's closer to normal that that.

-

So I know this one is a little more mature than usual, but for some reason I love Tana, even though if you knew me you'd know she's the opposite of me, so I wanted to include her. I thought this was funny, I don't know.

If you have any requests, comment or DM me, and comment and vote to show what you thought!

Thank y'all for reading!