bub • b. gray

requested by Bear_HugsxX

Olive POV

"Blake, I don't know what you have planned boy, but you concern me," I tell my boyfriend over the phone, making him laugh loudly.

"Okay well, you just gotta trust me. Be ready at your front door by six. We're doing something but not like fancy. So look nice. But not overly nice." I roll my eyes. Oh thanks, that's very helpful.

"Alright, fine, but no shenanigans. I just wanna have fun." I say, begging. Half the time all we do is dumb stuff for his friends' vlogs, so I asked him for one normal night, all I ask.

"Of course bub, it'll be great," I can feel him sliming through the phone, which makes me smile. "Alright I gotta go, but I will see you at six."

"Okay, I'll see you then, love you!"

"I love you too Liv," I smile, loving the way that that sounds from his mouth. He hangs up and my phone goes back to playing music. I was listening to 'Loose Somebody' by Kygo and One Republic. It's a really good song.

I now sigh turning to my closet. I have absolutely no clue. My usual uniform is one of Blake's hoodies and leggings or running shorts, so what do I do now?

I call Ms. Addison Rae, shawty the baddest.

-

"Oh my gosh, this is so cute!" She squeals. Addison just got here, and immediately asked for every detail Blake gave me. Her expression changes to thoughtful quickly, saying, "Not very helpful in the outfit though..."

"That's why you're here," I smile, giving her puppy dog eyes.

"Oh stop it, you know I'd help you no matter what, okay, let's get started!" Oh here we go.

-

"Okay, I killed that, just need that on the record

"Okay, I killed that, just need that on the record." Addison says, making me laugh. It's two hours later, and 5:55. That took forever and I am so glad we finally found this. We made a couple Tiktoks about ten minutes ago or so, and people said it looks good, so we're going with it.

"No, I actually like it. It's cool. I'm probably gonna get cold but oh well," I shrug, and right then the bell rings. We both squeal and I go to the door, Addy standing behind me.

I open it to reveal none other than Mr. Blake Gray himself, holding roses in his left hand and a jacket sling over his right.

"Wow

"Wow... Olive, you look..." He looks at me and is suddenly speechless making me giggle.

"Stunning, gorgeous, beautiful? Yes she is," Addison says from behind me, making me smile back at her.

"Yeah..." He's still just staring at me.

"Ahem," Addison clear her throat, nodding towards him, making Blake shake his head and smirk at me, handing me the roses. I smell them as he says,

"These would be for you Ms. Kesher, and I believe it's time that we begin our evening," He holds out his hand, as I turn to Addy, handing her the roses, then turn back to Blake, taking his hand.

"Alright Mr. Gray, let's go," I smile, excited.

-

"Blake, where are we?!" I say, holding his jacket tightly, anxious now. His hands cover my eyes, so I can't see where we're going.

"We're almost there bub, you're going to love it I promise." I shake my head, as I feel the usual butterflies I always get when he calls me that. It's so simple, but I love it so much. "Okay, you can look in 3... 2... 1... surprise!" I open my eyes to see a beautiful tent/fort thing set up between two trees, a clearing a few feet away where you can look up at the sky... just like my dad and I used to do. All of this. My eyes light up and I turn towards Blake, wrapping my arms around neck, pulling him down to kiss him passionately.

I pull away to look into his eyes saying, "I love you so much," we just stand there for a minute, looking into eachothers' eyes, before he says,

"Wait go look inside, we're on a limited time schedule!" I look at him, confused, before I walk over and look inside to see this...

"Oh my god, it's beautiful! Who set this up!?" he grins, responding,

"You like it?"

"I love it!"

"Good, Josh, Noah, and Nessa set this up, like finished two minutes ago, because we didn't want anything to get inside the tent or the fish to do anything weird," I jump up and down,

"This is amazing Blake, oh my god!"

"You want to eat?"

"Yes!" He laughs at me, helping me climb in and sit down. He hands me chopsticks, and we start eating.

Eventually we set up his phone to watch youtube, laughing, talking, and watching while we eat. This was a recreation of our first date, sushi and youtube videos. It was raining and we were supposed to go to a carnival so we stayed in my room that night.

This is amazing.

When we finish eating and get out, we walk a few feet to the clearing I saw, laying on the ground, just to stare up at the sky and the sun sets and the stars appear. I cuddle into his side laying my head on his chest. A few minutes later I start to shiver, our body heat and my crop top and jeans not enough to keep me warm.

"Bub, put on the jacket," he says, pushing me to sit up. I turn my down and back to say,

"No Blake, I'm fine, it's your jacket," to which he rolls his eyes.

"Liv, we've been dating for eight months, you get cold everytime we go out. I brought the jacket for you." My mouth drops and an 'awh' escapes my mouth.

"Really?" I ask, and he nods, rolling his eyes with a smirk.

"I know you better than you think bubs." He says as I put the jacket on, laying back down on him.

"I love you Blakey," I look up into his eyes as I say it, making him smile genuinely back.

"I love you too Livvy,"

-

I hope you guys liked this! The Quinton book will be out later today, even if you don't like him much, there's going to be a lot of mental health in it, and it's going to be my version of Quinton. I write Bryce in a completely different way, and not that I have issues with Quinton or Bryce, but I know some people do. My comment sections reflect that.

And that's fine. Differences of opinion are natural.

Just give the book a try because it is still my writing.

Please comment and vote to show what you thought, and comment her or DM me with any requests you have.

Thank you guys so much for reading!