i told you so • k. cyr

requested by NAILEADEVORAS

Kio POV

"Baby you have to stand up to them, please." I beg my girlfriend, Ally.

"No. I don't even know why I'm in that house in the first place Ki, who's to say I have any chance of staying if I say something!" I can see the anxiousness in her eyes.

"What does it matter if you get kicked out! You're so unhappy all the time, every time you come here. I miss my happy, positive girlfriend, who usually never thinks. Now you're overthinking. Everyone in that house loves you, so much. Almost as much as I do." I see a tear drip down her cheek.

"I've been staying there less than a month. Nothing like him. Compared to his word, I would be... n-nothing to them." I pull her to my chest, just shaking my head above hers. I know I can't do anything. She's not going to change her mind.

We stay that way for a few minutes, before Ally mumbles, "I have to go. We have a house meeting in fifteen minutes and I cannot be late."

-

Ally POV

I walk into the Hype House, going up to the living room. I see almost everyone, except one specific person, sitting on the couches and chairs, or if they're Thomas who is standing up by his classic white board.

"Ey Ally's back!" Nick yells, making everyone laugh. Nick and I have gotten closer, he's just helped me get comfortable and things. Obviously I'm dating Kio, so it's more of a brother/sister type of a deal.

"Yeah, I had to run to Sway, Kio wanted to see me," I smile as I sit down next to Kouvr, the last remaining seat in the room now to my right.

"You two are actually the cutest, I swear, its sickening sometimes," Chase laughs from across from me. I just smile looking down. Kio and I have been dating for four months, I was in social media, but I've definitely gained followers since. I'm at 23 million now. I was at 12 million beforehand.

"Oh look who it is, waltzing in last," Tayler laughs, looking at the last member we were waiting in.

"Oh come on, I'm not that late!" Ryland yells. I wince at the sound if his voice. Kouvr looks at me curiously, but doesn't say anything.

"Just sit down Ryland. This won't take long." Thomas says. He starts talking, but I don't pay much attention, as Ryland takes a seat next to me and leans back into the couch, sticking his legs out. Thomas continues, as Ryland leans forward into my ear,

"You're a fucking bitch you know that?" I barely move my head, but I know my face falls.

"What have I done to you Ryland, I'm trying to be so nice-" He grabs my arm jerking me lightly. We're at the edge of the room, and everyone is paying attention to Thomas about something with all the fans outside, so no one notices.

"You don't talk to me like that. I've been here longer than me, and yet you're so ridiculously ahead of me with your followers for being so ugly. I just don't get it." I inhale sharply. I know he's right, but it stings. It's in my comments everyday, but it's hard to hear. "When he's done talking come with me to my room. We're going to have a little chat." I just nod, as he pulls back, before hearing a loud voice call my name,

"Ally! What is with you lately?!" Thomas asks, clearly having been trying to get my attention for a while.

"S-Sorry, I-I just spaced out. What'd you say?" He shakes his head.

"I asked if you care if we do the Walmart brand deal. You just would upload the video on your account or you wearing the clothes. Avani, Jack, Tony, and Kouvr all are doing it, you game?" I nod, looking down again. Thomas is quiet for a minute before saying, "Okay, that's all, go do whatever."