angel • c. hudson

Start from the beginning

I love Tiktok

I love Tiktok. I only have it because of Chase. The first time I met him, he made me get it. It's fun. I love the dancing, but wedding Tiktok is fun, plus just all of our friends are obviously on it so it's a cool thing to see them on it.

The elevator door opens, and I see Nick standing there, looking down at his phone.

"Hey Nick," I softly say, catching his attention. His face lights up, making me smile, laughing, as he exclaims, "Megs! Oh my god, it feels like forever! Are you doing okay?" He pulls me into a hug, and I nod.

"Yeah, I've been okay... I've been here almost every day though, you've been gone haven't you?" He looks down as we pull away, a soft smile on his face, which he tries to hide, making me jump up and down clapping.

"NICK! Is there someone I don't know about?!" Nick opens his mouth to answer me, but a loud shout interrupts him,

"MEGS?!" Both of our heads swivel to see my tall boyfriend bounding down the hall. His body collided with mine as Nick slides out of the way, Chase's arms wrapping around me. "Oh my god, I missed you. You couldn't have spent the night Angel?" He chuckles, pulling away and holding the sides of my face. I smile, as we look into each others eyes.

After a minute we see a flash, and Nick says, "She is an angel. Literally the Angel and the Devil! Awhhhhh," making Chase pull one arm away from me, slapping Nicks shoulder, "Ow!" as Chase rolls his eyes, both of us laughing, Chase's left arm dropping around my waist.

"Fuck oooooooff," Chase groans, burying his face into the top of my head, pulling me back down the hallway. I quickly wave bye to Nick, who is now laughing, as Chase pulls my hand towards his room.

-

"Pleeeeease?" Chase begs, standing in front of me while I sit on the counter. I'm still shorter than him somehow.

"No Bubba."

"Angel... " He puts his hands on the counter beside each of my thighs, looking into my eyes, "One Tiktok. Please?" I sigh, throwing my head back dramatically.

"Fine." Chase jumps up into the air, a huge smile on his face, and pulls out his phone, looking for an audio. Chase always wants me to film Tiktoks, but I'm just not huge on social media. I don't think I ever will be. I have it to look at everyone's stuff but I never use it.

-

(Please ignore that it's Charli, and switch the outfits, except the sweatshirt she has on, thank you!)

"See? Painless!" Chase exclaims, grabbing his phone off of his tripod. I smile at his enthusiasm, gripping my sweater paws of the sweatshirt I put over my crop top after stealing it from his Chase's closet. I'm cold here, always.

"I actually think that's really cute," I smile, leaning around him to look at the phone. He pulls his arm up to wrap it around me as he captions it and immediately posts it.

Then Chase looks down at me, and I pout.

"What?"

"Cuddle?" I ask, making him laugh.

"Fine." He rolls his eyes, mocking me earlier. I groan, before running away and jumping onto Chase's bed. He goes to follow me, but I stop him, saying,

"No."

"What?"

"Turn of the LEDs first," I pout again, making him roll his eyes and walk around, searching for the remote. He finally finds them and turns them off before turning back to me.

"Happy?" He laughs, and I smile, so he walks over and flips down onto the bed. I immediately koala bear hug him. He starts playing with my hair, humming a song, as we just lay there. It's just comfortable when I'm with him.

After a little while, I'm about to fall asleep, but also, my mind has been racing.

Olivia knew that look on my face, because I feel that way a lot. A lot of really pretty, really hot, girls are in love with my boyfriend. He has millions of fans. Most of which are girls who even I think he should leave me for.

Why me?

I'm short.
I'm not famous.
I'm quiet.
I'm anxious.

And yet, he always seems to pick me.

"Bubba?" I quietly ask, my face pressed into Chase's chest, his chin on top of my head.

"Yeah?"

"Why me?" For a second he doesn't move, but he quickly pulls me up, looking me in the face,

"Why not you?" I open my mouth to respond, but he stops me, "There is not one single thing that you could say right now Megs, not one, that could make me question this. Okay?" I nod lightly looking down.

When I don't respond, he pulls my chin upwards with two fingers, looking me in the eyes as he says, "You fit so well into me Meg, you fix all the fucked up parts of me. Nick is an idiot, but he's right, you, Megan Diamond, you are the Angel to my Devil." He grins, and I can see it in his eyes, that look. That look resolves my anxieties more than anything.

Or I thought so.

But then, he opens his mouth, and says what the look meant, "I love you Angel, it's alway going to be you." Squeezing me tightly, he hugs me again, and I feel completely safe here, in his arms.

-

This actually got requested a long time ago, but as you guys know, I have a million imagines in drafts, so I'm sorry, but I hope y'all like this one.

It was meant to me a similar to "sweets" imagine, like a girl like Rory dating Chase.

I also, in case you couldn't tell, just learned how to make Tiktoks into gifs. I'm not kidding when I say I spent two hours doing that/figuring it out.

I'm trying to get back into the he groove with writing I swear.

I had fun working on this one.

Let me know what you thought, and you can always DM me or comment with requests!

I love you guys so much, thank you for reading!