Chapter 24

(unedited)

Amanda's P.O.V

"Trust us when we say he's the best of the best," Aimee reassured me.

"Yea, I trust Stephan with my life and my future child's life," Mable agreed. Somehow, the girls have convinced me to go to their favorite stylist to get "fixed up". "And the best part is that he's super gay, so the boys don't too jealous when we tell them how much we love him!"

It's not just them who think he's amazing. Apparently, he was given several awards for his talent and many celebrities have tried to hire him as a personal 24/7 stylist, but he always tells them "he feels like the fame will get to his head and he will loose his roots".

I don't really know how to feel about all of this. All I do know is that everytime Mabke or Aimee "fixes me up" I always end up looking like someone I'm not. I also have this gut feeling that I can trust him as well. I don't know, I haven't even met the guy yet, so we will just have to wait and see.

The car turned the corner into a strip mall. We all got out and made our way to the door with the sign that had bold letters saying "BEAUGICION" like magician. In smaller letters under it also says "WE GET YOU, EVEN IF YOU DON'T YET". What the heck is that supposed to mean? I think I would know what I like, that you very much.

"We have a 1 o'clock with Stephan under the name Richardson," Mable tells the receptionist.

"Thank you for paying Mable," she smirks at me.

"Don't thank me, thank your lover boy," aww, Conlan paid! That's so sweet!

"He will be with you in a second sweetheart," the lady told her. She seemed really sweet, and looked to be around 60. She had that grandma look to her; caring, and kindhearted with her blonde hair, light green eyes, and slightly wrinkly skin. Her name tag read Laura.

Another woman walked in and she looked similar to Laura but instead of blonde hair, she had brown. Her name tag said Emily. When she got close enough to Laura, she gave her a light peck on the cheek then whispered something in her ear that made her laugh. Aimee and Mable giggled as well. Ugh! Stupid wolf hearing.

"What did she say?" I whispered asked them when we were ear distance away from them.

"Nothing," she both squealed before bursting into a giggle fit. Man...I really wanted to know. Wow, I'm pathetic.

"Ah!" I heard someone scream very girl like. "My girls! My babies!" I watched as a man in his early 20's walkout with slightly heeled shoes and some very fashionable clothing. (A/N: I'm not trying to be sterotypical. I bet there are men out there who are gay and have no fashion sense whatsoever. And guys who have fashion sense but are as straight as a line. Like seriously. This is a story. Don't get butthurt). His voice was very high pitched and he looked at my two best friends lovingly. His emotions turned from excitement to curiosity when he noticed me standing awkwardly next to Mable and Aimee. "And who is this pretty young thing?"

"This is our best friend Amanda. We have a special celebration and she has been stylist deprived all her life, so we thought the best place to get her 'fixed up' would be you of course!" Aimee explained.

"Well you've obviously come to the right place!" I could tell he loved my best friends very much. Like they were brother and sisters. He slowly walked around me, examining my features like he was the predictor and I was his prey. "Potentially beautiful, long, brown, natural hair with some layering....actually, we might go for the shorter look. We'll see," shorter. Ummmm... "Great, bright gold eyes. Oh, so pretty. With the right make up accents, you'll have all the guys staring deep into them. You're pale skin could use some fake tan, but not too much of course," he looked me over for another minute or so bedroom speaking again. "I accept this challenge!" He anounced and everyone was squealing in excitement. Okay...weird."You will have boys drooling when I'm done with you,"