Chapter 43: Battle to one's heart

These days had been getting colder and colder for the Princess of Qing Qiu as she takes the last sips of her wine before going on for a walk. She was a little surprised how much her Aunt had spoiled her with too much wine lately. 

But if she drinks this much she understand it wouldn't be good for her health anyway. However, she had felt a little better today when she had stepped out the door. Playing with the Earthworms below A-Li glares at his cousin walking out.

"Feng Jiu Jie Jie! Where are you going?" A-Li had asked her as he saw her standing up

"Feng Jiu Jie Jie! Where are you going?" A-Li had asked her as he saw her standing up. "Should I go with you?"

Coming to him drunkenly she patted on his head and shakes her head.

"I'm going out for a walk." She tells him. "Be good while I'm gone."

For the first time, she had finally found herself exiting Xiwu Gong for the fresh air. The smell of fresh lotus flowers and the peach blossom-filled in the air as she follows it. Although the Nine Heavens doesn't get as many breezes it had still felt comfortable today. She wasn't quite sure where she's going nor did she know why she was heading out today. Perhaps it was to get rid of her broken heart.

However, she found herself walking to the Zhuxian terrace and keeping looking at it.

"Bai Feng Jiu." She speaks to herself. "You're out of your mind."

However, when she had turned around she notices the rock and walks to it. When touching it, it had shown many immortals' names on it.

'Bai Qian and Ye Hua.'

She had thought it was the fated lovers. Her breath gasps as she closes her eyes trying to find her name.

 Her breath gasps as she closes her eyes trying to find her name

"Bai Feng Jiu of Qing Qiu." She muttered underneath her breath. But when her name appears she found herself to be fated with a man she barely even know and met. Stepping back she bumps to a person behind her back.

"It seems like you find the rock of 3 incarnations," Siming whispered to her.

Turning around she grips onto his shoulder and looks at him in the face.

"Siming! What is this?" She asked him. "Is this why you tell me not to love him anymore! Is this the reason why he ignored me!"

Looking down at the Princess's eyes he nodded his head.