Chapter 42: The endless sorrow wander and wander

Walking home in the rain, Feng Jiu frown as she felt the rain hitting her back. Suddenly she pauses as she turns around to see Siming holding the umbrella for her. She smiles as she turns her back against him.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him. "Mocking me?"

"Your highness Feng Jiu, you have to understand his lordship words." Siming had said to her. She smiles again as she nodded her head.

"I understand his words clearly." She said coldly as she walks away. But the farther she had walked, Siming had followed her.

"Lord Siming." She said to him coldly. "You're trespassing Qing Qiu."

Siming pauses as he held on the umbrella tightly as he looks at her.

"If you're here to tell the lordship how I'm doing you might as well tell him that Qing Qiu Bai Feng Jiu doesn't have any more relationship with the Nine Heavens unless she has some business in which she is a force to go there."

After she had said that she had disappeared into the pink cloud of smoke as she walks back in the fox den sulking wet

After she had said that she had disappeared into the pink cloud of smoke as she walks back in the fox den sulking wet. Her atmosphere had made the fox den dull in color as her Aunt saw her. Coming to her, Bai Qian had wrapped her arms around her niece.

"Feng Jiu." She speaks.

"You're awfully trench. It must be cold."

But the sorrowful princess had pushed her Aunt away instead.

"Gu Gu, let the cold just kill me instead. I don't care anymore."

Walking to her room she shuts the door as she locks it. As her family stood there watching her they gave out a long sigh. Even though they were glad to know that she had reach for High Goddess, it didn't bring them joy.

"How did she get High Goddess?" Bai Yi asked

"Ah, she got it from a trial of romance." Zhe Yan added. "Judging her state she must be heartbroken already. She'll be fine in a few days or so."

"Who was it in her trial of romance?" Bai Qian had asked.

Zhe Yan pauses as he places his teacup down.