Chapter 6: Mon meilleur ami

Early this morning: Time 6:00 A.M.

The fire was lit in the stove to keep warm from the breezy morning air

The fire was lit in the stove to keep warm from the breezy morning air. As it was about to go out the Prince had woken up and had prepared a warm pot of tea. Prince Su Moye of the West Sea had woken up late from his bed as he had heard his best friend was awake. The moment he had received her letter from an owl messenger he didn't sleep a wink last night. And for hours straight he sat by his desk creating a new flavor of tea he plans on presenting to her and Dijun. 

But after hearing that they had established a family, he had pondered over his thoughts whether he should present it or not

But after hearing that they had established a family, he had pondered over his thoughts whether he should present it or not. Knowing how Dijun was a tea addict from his short time knowing him during their time being spent together in the Dream of Alanrou was mostly consisting of drinking tea and creating that instrument. He had endured much misfortune from Dijun ever since the fox candies had arrived.

He suddenly recalled a strange yet deep feeling that was hard to describe when he had heard his friend as well. In many years of his immortal life, he had met people and was well acquainted with them. From his mature debonair behavior, people had often fallen for his feet. Out of all the people had met there was one who had caught his attention. She neither asked for his love yet she had gained something deeper.

The weather in the early morning sent a chilling breeze that it had blown the fire that had kept him warm last night out.  Since he was already awake, Prince Su Moye then changes his clothes to a light color blue that he always wears. When he had walkout from the sea leaning onto the door frame reaching into his sleeve for the letter. He smiles a little bit as he stares at it. As he reads the letter she had sent to him. There were tears running down his eyes and soak the paper as he watches the calligraphy on the letter. Of course, there are many things you can tell from one handwriting. But there were more when you look into the eyes of the heart. As he reads.

 As he reads