Author's note: 2

Hello everyone, thank you for reading my last few chapters. Quarantine has got me to all the places now lol. As you can see, I'm not very good at it. And that I felt what I wrote has been confusing a lot of people through my chapters. 

I felt as if I had drag the 'story' too long. And that I have done a terrible job writing this story. So I would like to apologize and that I should have brought Gun Gun and the family together. And now that I think about it, it would be nice to have the family together. More time together than going away again.

 Before I had decided to write this fanfic I didn't care what I wrote and just write what I just thought in my head. Now that I had thought it again, maybe that action was quite careless of me. Perhaps I should have planned better. I thought it again perhaps I should rewrite this. And only focus on the ending of ELOD. And that imagine the new life for Dijun, Gun Gun, and Feng Jiu. So just pretend this messy story I wrote never exist before.

Currently, I'm not sure now since I have 2 more chapters till Dijun and Feng Jiu meet Gun Gun again. And afterward is jumping back on ELOD.

But I think I should restart this. A fresh start. And a more well plan. I'm not sure whether I should delete this or not. Or to even continued.

I'm not going to quit writing since it is the thing I love the most. Since I once quit writing for a very long time and that this fanfic is the first time I wrote something in a long time that's not a school essay. And that this is my biggest accomplishment facing my own fears.

I would like to say thank you again for reading my story even though I was quite bad at writing it. And that I appreciate it :)

💜 💜 💜