Chapter 34: Hide and Seek of my heart

The next morning have come when the 4th prince was awake. He felt a small headache on his head as the bright sunlight had made him dizzy. The room has a strong smell of sandalwood in the air that had made him confused. His chest feels heavy somehow. When he opened his eyes a little more, he had seen her sleeping on his chest. Leaving a small smile he looks at her before snapping his head away.

 Leaving a small smile he looks at her before snapping his head away

"Ah!" He yells a little more.

Trying to push her away, she clutches her arms tighter around him. But he saw the tears rolling down onto her eyes. He couldn't help it as he reaches for her cheek and softly moves it away. What dreams was she had that had made her cried this way. He wanted to leave her alone.

But he couldn't find himself too. As he opens his lips and begun to hum to her softly. Touching her head he petted her calming down her. It had remembered when he was small when his mother would take care of him. But now she was greed on power. He hated to admit but whenever she had hum and pat on his head, he felt relieved. 

After a while, she had begun to smile in her sleep and mumble a few words under her breath. He smiles as he had accomplished his mission.

However, he didn't seem to mind as he closes his eyes and went back to sleep. It was the next thing he had known the 2 of them would wake up together startle by each other presence as she looks at him trying to cover herself.

"You!" She said as she points at him. "Ugh! What happen! Why did you come here."

His finger slightly pushes her forehead.

"I should be asking you. Why are you here." He told her.

Touching her head she stands up and had recollected her memories last night. As she crosses her arms and strutted her neck at him.

"I should be asking you!" She said to him. "I came to return the robe."

Kicking the robe to his side she rolled her eyes.

Picking the robe he looks at her. Taking off his outer robe, Feng Jiu turns around slightly as she covered her eyes. Putting on his fresh robe he smiles at her as he knocks onto her head.

"How do you know this mine?" He asked her. "It could be any of the princes' robe. How do you know is mine."

"Who would wear purple except for you!"

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked her.

"Yea, why?" She replied to him back. "Don't change the subject..."

He slightly touches his face and pointed to hers.

"You were crying."

Placing both of her hands on her cheek she looks down at him.

"Was I?" She asked him. "Did I say anything?"

He nodded his head.

"I think-"