A tear slipped followed by another my whole body scooped up my legs wrapped around his waist locking him in begging for him to stay and not let go. Who knew how painful it was to love someone. How could my heart swell with love and break at the same time pushing deeper into him as if wanting to merge into his body never to exist. We kissed and kissed feeling as if I would die too scared to pull away, too scared to even breath as I drank his in not getting enough sure to let go at this moment as my brain screamed tears trailing down my cheeks knowing I should pull away but not wanting to. He pulled away tearing his lips for mine as I gasped drawing in breath my chest painful, mind wheezy more and more tears pouring out my whole body shaking.

"I hate you." The words slipped past my tongue leaving it burning knowing they were lies, knowing I could never hate him  yet the pain I felt too much for me feeling my heart break again.

"And I love you."

My eyes shoot up open barely seeing anything past the fog that covered them more tearing pooling. My heart was beating from my throat shaking my head the fat tears falling down my face hating this.

"Don't lie Rafael, its okay. I will be okay, I can't force you to love me. We can't help who we love."  Said trying to wipe away the tears yet it was futile more flooding down wanting to seem strong yet failing.

"I love you little bird and I am so sorry I hurt you. I just...I just have did not want to believe it was true. You are too good to be true Lethu, you waltzed in my life and took charge, you stared at my ugly face mesmerized as if I was the most beautiful person you had ever seen. You give me your all and I swear I don't deserve it, I will never deserve you. You are too pure and too kind when I am nothing. You take away my pain and I don't know if I deserve to feel anything but pain. I don't know if I deserve to be happy. I love you so much it hurts. You deserve so much better."

I shook my head more tears pouring out staring at him too emotional to even speak my mouth opening only to close my heart drumming and shattering at the same time.

"I love you Rafael, please I love you." It was all I could say my emotions getting the best of me my whole body shaking as he brought his forehead down to mine staying like that as we leaned against each other my sob wrecking over me as I grabbed on his face holding it in my hands the water cascading down our bodies.

"Forgive me Lethu?" He asked so softly.

"I forgive you, I forgive you today, tomorrow and forever."

"Will you marry me?"

My heart skipped a beat drumming in my chest a sob breaking through me with a smile wide on my face not knowing what to do or say nodding my head over and over again crying harder my tears falling with the water.

"I will baby, I will marry you," I said my lips quick to take his so desperately never having been so happy in my life my heart exploding my arms tightening around his neck as we kissed. My world was spinning on a high no one could ever bring me down from. His hands cradled my body like the most precious vessel handling with so much care. We kissed and kissed feeling his manhood hard and up just waiting for me to slid down so with little effort I pulled myself up only to come sliding down my lips tearing from his my head buried at the crook of his neck suckling and sucking as he slid inside me it feeling so good, so good my toes curled my body left shocked, paralysed taking all of him in my folds wrapping around his hard pulsing cock sighing feeling so good and complete. He did not move burying his head in the crook of my neck finding his own spot taking advantage of it sucking and sucking my head thrown back eyes closed a moan tearing through me the breath knocked out of me.

My hands waved in the air looking for anything I could grab finding nothing only for my hands to grab on his hair twisting and puling as he sucking and suck at my sweet spot moving up to my ear my whole body twitching and when I thought I could not take in he moved sending my brain into shock as I moaned so hard his mouth busy with my neck as he pounded in me. I groaned his arm tightening around my waist not willing to let go as he slipped in my folds feeling them clench around him drooling with my juices. Nothing had ever felt so good my breast smudged against his chest his cock hitting the deepest and sweetest spots in me taking hi9s time with such skill loving me no men ever would.

We made love over and over again taking him in again and again as he rocked my body coming over and over again screaming so loud my cords tore but I was too gone to care my body limp in his arms having had too much not even able to blink at this point.

He washed our bodies wrapping a towel around my body before carrying me out of the steamy bathroom my eyes fluttering closed only to open again my body still tangling so exhausted, talk about death by dick, good dick to add. A smile spread across my face as I buried my face in his bare chest. He walked up to the room grabbing something before the balcony doors were thrown open a gush of cool air which I needed caressed my skin the sounds of the city like music in my ears as I peeked up seeing him lower up down on the fluffy couch there so big it could fit and entire team. I sighed as he lay down with me on him the funnel blanket covering us.

It was perfect I swear the stars just there so close as if I could touch them. I watched the sky his arms holding me tightly in place taking a deep breath happy and grateful for all I had, grateful for him. I closed my eyes saying a prayer to the lord and my parents thanking all of them for looking over me and granting me all I had sure that not many had what I had. 
My eyes fluttered open a sense of peace washing over me, a clam I had never felt before. My hands tightened around him my eyes fluttering close sleep claiming me.

"I love you."

"I love you too little bird."