broken strings /su!cidal deku

Start from the beginning

Some of the class was in tears, but happy their little sunshine got such a high level of support.
Finally, with a tired whir, the last name was presented. Tenya Iida.

The dekusquad laughed it off, joking that because of Iida's newfound crush, Izuku didn't make it on the list. Midoriya smiled shyly and agreed, careful to hide the dread and fear in his eyes. Almost as if proving their point, the screen showed various clips of Iida following Mei Hatsume, picking flowers for her and buying her a sandy coloured dress from one of the higher-end stores. She seemed flustered at first, before her big personality came through. Mei ended up asking him out and the clip ended with a blushing Tenya, icecream dripping from his hand onto the floor as he watched the pink girl ramle on about anti-gravity boots.

As soon as the light atmosphere rounded, it dissapated once more. Instead of bubbly rose, the lettering was now a burnt black text. "HAPPIEST PEOPLE - THIRD TO LAST". The words rolled around in people's heads, dread sinking deep into their stomachs.
Todoroki knew he'd be last as he sunk deeper into his seat, monotone facade dropping just a little.

"DENKI KAMINARI" was displayed, his smiling face held visible cracks and his eyes were gray and dull. The class ignored the list in favour of the video. Denki seemed to be standing on the roof of UA, sitting on the metal top of the electric power. Mineta turned to him with hungry eyes and drank in his appearance, reaching out to hold onto Denki's arm. "You know, you'd look great as a girl Kaminari," mineta gushed "strong milky white legs wrapped around me and huge titt-" The electric boy slapped him roughly and the grape pervert flew backwards onto the wall.
Mineta was expelled last week for the light recollection of what happened as well as several repeated offenses, although it wasn't shown to the class. Denki promised he was doing better, although it didn't stop Mina from planning a surprise sleepover to help him out.

To the surprise of most students, the screen flashed red and black repeatedy, displaying a warning sign. "proceed with permisson of alloted students". Everyone in class knew Nezu would be displeased to see they didn't go on with the task, so everyone cliked the small black button which appeared temporarily in front of them.
The screen glowed green in acceptance and Shoto's monotone face graced the surprised students.

His video seemed to go on forever. It started off happy, with a small Todoroki playing along with his family. The eldest brother got taken away and his sister seperated herself greatly in favor of her new friends at school. Shoto found himslef alone with his mother, who promptly turned with a face full of fear to face the trembling toddler. The class stared on in horror as boiling water was poured on his face and his mother's ice licked his features. His scream sounded broken, rapidly followed by his father's footsteps. Training seemed more like abuse as Shoto was forced beyond his limits, working down until he was surviving off of pure adrenaline and fear of death. Ending sadly with him slumped on his bed, Tsuyu and Momo alike both held on to the icyhot boy now shaking in his seat.

The class shared some of their own aplogies and words of good nature towards him, making him finally feel safer and happier now that others finally knew.
But it wasn't over yet.

Black and red flashed on the screen once more and the class was quick to click on the black buttons. All but one scared greenette.
Voting was annonimous and the disk thankfully wouldn't show which students refused to click the button. Red shone brightly after the alloted time was over and the class wondered who refused. The clacking of the machine impossibly increased and new words faltered on the display.

"Error. Error. Err- are you sure you want to skip?" No one moved.
"ERROR. ERROR. STUDENT IN CRITICAL CONDITION. ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO SKIP?" Students frantically looked around only to be met with more confused gazes. No one thought to look at the shaking greenette, tears rimming his eyes.
"ESTIMATED LIVING TIME: THREE DAYS. CRITICAL CONDITION: FOWARDING FORCED RESULTS."