100 story parts

Today is the day we celebrate 100 parts in this story. I honestly believed this book would never make it this far as many in a nutshell things are more common in different communities. Never once as I believe the piggy community.

To celebrate 100 parts, I will be giving the origin of this book. :>

The origin:

I joined wattpad and began reading oneshots, I found out piggy oneshots were a thing so I decided to read them. I kept reading piggy oneshots and then I got the idea of making a joke version of one of the oneshots (poley x Robby in a nutshell). I thought of the idea for a while as my account had no stories. on May 29th 2020, the book was created and out to the wonderful (and cursed) world of wattpad. Following along the chapters "your readin' the wrong oneshot fool" and "poley x Robby in a nutshell". After I released the chapters I began to believe the story would go unnoticed as more people were paying more attention to piggy x readers and piggy x character oneshots. Eventually the chapters began getting reads between a few days, I panicked yet I felt happy as my story began getting reads. Then I began making more chapters. Soon the story began growing bigger and bigger, one day it reached 100 reads. And here is the story now, 100 chapters and 5k reads. I can't thank you all enough for this. Thank you all so much for all the reads, votes and comments, it means so much to me that everyone enjoys such weirdness.

Thank you all so much once again, this is literally amazing.

Digital hugs for everyone again!! <•v•>