Robby x mousy in a nutshell

Don't get me wrong, this ship is kinda cute but why thoo???

Mosuy was crawling through the vents like everyday until she heard some clunking on the ground,,,it sounds like metal hitting the ground she was ready to pounce whatever it was because she felt like it was vent campers. She yelled with every power in her body until she sees Robby, crawling through the vents to say hi to her. "Hi mousy!" The ugly ass robot said. Mosuy was fucking confused that he could talk, "uh hi?" Mousy said surprised. Without a warning Robby kissed her, she had a crush on Robby for like FOREVER PPL CUZ OF THE INFECTION LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- so she kissed back. Robby was about to leave the vents with mousy. The bitch doesn't have fucking legs ASSHOLE!-  "I don't have fucking legs." She said with a bruh like face, "I have a solution to that problem!" Robby said while pulling her out of the vent and holding her with his normal arm (be carful with that fucking chainsaw arm bitch)

For some reason, they find themselves at the Outpost. (Bruh how dumb are they-) they go in the Outpost and see a bunch of soldiers t-posing like wtf is wrong with these idiots? They see Torcher and Robby thinks he knows what is going on with the other soldiers. So him and mousy run towards Torcher only to see that he's UHHHHHHHHHH kissing soldier. They both quickly walked away hoping nither of them saw them. They look at the other soldiers and they are all dead, what the fuck zizzy??

They walk in the plant seeing that all the players are there causing mayhem. "ROBBY HELP US!!!" Mr p yelled as him and badgy were about this get stabbed with keys cuz the players were going fucking insane, including the traitor. Robby puts down mousy and kills all the players by cutting off their legs, mousy finishes off the players with her hands/claws. They were both so happy that they kissed. Poley walks in and commits sadness. "ROBBY U CHEATER!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!1!21111!!!!" poley yelled in big sadness

"Bruh chill"
"NO!"
-_-
Q_Q

Robby and poley started fighting like animals in heat (I'm sorry-) and mousy bites poleys leg which causes him to fall over and screams like Tyler1. She begins to bite his legs until they were off his body. She takes his legs and stitches them to her stubby legs. (Yes, now she has legs)

Everyone in the Outpost enters the plant and goes sicko mode killing everyone

Yes and that's how it ends