torcher x soldier in a nutshell

Ah yes, something fuckin' cursed.

Torcher was doing nothing, still holding his flamethrower.

Nobody was in the Outpost

Zizzy is walking around the Outpost

Pony is just standing there

Torcher gets bored and randomly starts setting things on fire, a soldier spawns saying "hi torcher" ' torcher looks behind him and says "hey" they both stayed quiet for a second. "so what are you doing?" Soldier asked, "Setting stuff on fire" torcher replied, "but why :/" soldier asked again. " Because I'm bored" torcher said kinda playfully, zizzy starts walking towards soldier screaming "COME HERE BOI" Soldier runs as fast as be can, knowing he has a broken leg or something, "ZIZZY STOP!!" Torcher yelled while running after her, but she's way too fast. Soldier fell over near the tank or something, zizzy was about to stab him in the heart until torcher finally caught up to her and sets her on fire. "PONY HELP ME!!!!!!!!!" zizzy screamed while still on fire, pony comes running like Naruto or something and sees zizzy is on fire and sees torcher is holding a flamethrower, still lit lol pony gets mad and he beats the shit out of torcher because he set zizzy on fire, zizzy was able to stop burning, yea idk how that's possible. Pony stops beating up torcher and pony sits down near the tank, zizzy walks up to him saying "pony you okay??" She sees that he has glass in his eyes because of his glasses, his ear was torn and he was covered in scratches and blood, "zizzy are you ok?" Pony says like a dumbass "no I'm fine" "then get out of my face bitch" zizzy ignores him and kisses him lol, torcher was on the ground in a pool of blood, slowly dying I guess (idk how that works) the players start walking towards them and see what's going on, a few of the players helped torcher or something, the rest of the players helped soldier, zizzy and pony are still kissing so fuck that. George walks in screaming "WAIT YOU FUCKERS" one of the players sees George and said "not a great time to be here George."
"I don't give a fuck player"
"Well I do George, so please leave"
"What are you doing with torcher?"
"Helping him. Why?"
"Isn't he infected?"
"Yea?"
"You shouldn't be helping him, he's evil"
"I don't care right now"
"You will once you burn"
Torcher passes out due to blood loss lmfao, and soldier starts crying (oh fuckin' hell)

A few days later

Torcher and soldier are back at the Outpost, trying to forget what happened. Torcher sits down somewhere and falls asleep lol, soldier looks around the Outpost trying to find torcher, he finds him falling asleep kinda, soldier sits next to him and hugs him, torcher hugs back (how fuckin' cute) the players enter the Outpost and sees them both hugging eachother, the players stare at them, one of the players took a picture lmfao, they escape the Outpost, torcher and soldier are still hugging eachother, torcher wakes up a little bit or something and takes off his mask soldier wakes up a little bit (again or something) Torcher kisses soldier lol, soldier blushes and kisses back. (Lmao what am I writing) new players enter the Outpost and see what is going on, they say nothing

The end now leave or read the next part when there is one