Mr Nanda looked at her and he also heard about her. She was one of talented employees of his company and her reputation was only good into company. He took a deep breath and sat on his chair, "No he didn't say anything. Remember it cleary, you might be provoke him accidentally when you met him last time."  

She took a relax breath. If kavish didn't say anything, she was not stupid to admit by her own.

She shook her head and lied, "I am sorry sir. I recalled correctly last time. I only gave the file to him because he was busy and left. Even, I didn't have chance to explain anything. We didn't communicate much."

Mr Nanda didn't say anything about it, "Okay, now you can go. I have to discuss about the project to Mr Sharma."

She nodded and left. She took a deep breath because it's hard to tell a lie for her but she had no other choice. She didn't know what kavish wants from her. That's why it's better to play dumb.

Mr Nanda and Mr sharma discussed about the project. They knew it's hard to satisfy Mr kavish because they didn't know what he was expecting from them. They could only guess and  think again new idea.

When Suhana's colleagues heard that the project didn't approve instead they have to work on new idea. They were exhausted. Everyone knew it's impossible to come with new idea suddenly. They gave their best on that project and they were confident. Now, it's gone on vain. It was normal for them to disappointed.

After an hour, Mr sharma came into department and called everyone into meeting room.

He announced, "As all of you, we have to work on this project with new idea. So share your opinions then we will decide to further procedures."

Raj suggested, "Sir, how will we come with new idea suddenly?"

Everyone agreed with him that's why they supported him while Suhana was silent. she already said it to Mr Sharma.

Mr sharma said, "I know but we have no other choice. We can't afford to lose our job. Do we?"

They nodded. Nobody wanted to lose perfect job. Even their company was small but it provide best service to customer and even it's employees. Every employee of this company is glad with its privileges. The company takes care of its employees.

They discussed the plan till late evening. But they didn't reach on any results. At last, Mr sharma suggested, "ok let's pack up now. Tomorrow, we will discuss again."

Everyone nodded and packed up. It's late that's why company provided the cab for girls.

In the cab, they were tired but excited for gossip. They wanted to change the environment that's why Reema asked Suhana with excitement, "You met Mr Singh personally. I heard he is most handsome and bachelor man of this city. what do you think Suhana about him?"

Last time, Suhana made excuses that he was busy that's why she didn't have to chance to look at him but now because of meeting, everyone knew she met with him face to face.

Sanaya made joke, "Reema, you are asking wrong person. Do you ever look she notices any guy? Do you forget last time when she met Mr Kumar Ceo of R&D company and we asked her about him? How did she describe him while we met him personally he was different?"

Suhana only laughed about it. Actually, in her opinion, nobody is good looking except few guys which she knew them personally. She told them that he is so so looking and has no attraction. While girls met him later they were all crazy about him. According to girls, he was one of handsome man.

Reema hit Sanaya  lightly and said, "but Mr Singh is different. He is celebrity but he kept low profile that's why few have to chance to meet him. Right, Suhana?"